Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone please check my diet plan?? Pretty Please :)

jessica_86

Hey Guys - I know everyone is probably sick of hearing this but i am just starting out and want to make sure this is right - i have done my home work so hopefully its not far off :)

Im on a 20% fat / 41% Protein / 39% carb split total of 1303 Calories not including supplements EG: protein which i take 2 times a day. Im 165 cm tall, weight 62Kg and have a body fat % of 30 - I have been bulumic for as long as i can remember which i have been determined to get over - so now i am left with a "FAT" skinny body that needs more muscle mass :( my main issue is allowing myself to eat this much food! If i know its the right thing to do to put on muscle and get rid of the fat i will be able to do it :D

Diet breakdown is:

GYM CARDIO SESSION 30 MINS

Flaxseed oil and fish oil caps

Breakfast 6am
1/2 cup oats
1 w/meal toast with natural PB
6 egg whites
1 cup no fat milk

Snack 9.30am
1/2 apple with natural PB
1 no fat youghurt

Lunch 1pm
100 grams of chicken (lean beef twice weekly)
1/2 cup of sweet potato / brown rice
1 cup green veges EG beans

Snack 4pm
Banana
Protein Shake

GYM WEIGHTS SESSION 45 MINS + LOW INTENSITY CARDIO 30 MINS

Protein shake

Dinner 7pm
200 Grams white fish
1 cup green veges

:confused: :confused: Any imput is much appreciated!! :confused: :confused:

I mix it with water and its really low carb international protein - i dont have it here with me but each one is about 70Cal from what i remember... So total calories 1443.. or 1500 to be safe :) I measure everything and apart from varying from chicken / fish / lean beef / tuna everything i eat is measured and is the same every day. I have already put 2KG on in a week but i thought that would be from going from 500 Cal a day to 1500? I train pretty hard splitting up each muscle group which i work 6 nights a week and cardio 30mins 6 mornings a week and sundays i go for an hour run. Do you think its to many calories? Or will my metabalism start to work better if i keep the calories up?

I mix it with water and its really low carb international protein - i dont have it here with me but each one is about 70Cal from what i remember... So total calories 1443.. or 1500 to be safe :) I measure everything and apart from varying from chicken / fish / lean beef / tuna everything i eat is measured and is the same every day. I have already put 2KG on in a week but i thought that would be from going from 500 Cal a day to 1500? I train pretty hard splitting up each muscle group which i work 6 nights a week and cardio 30mins 6 mornings a week and sundays i go for an hour run. Do you think its to many calories? Or will my metabalism start to work better if i keep the calories up?

I think it will definitely start to improve if you can maintain a period of consistency with your diet. I think you're right..the weight gain would be normal if you've had that big of a jump in calories. As you progress, you may even want to bump it up a bit more but I'd hold it for at least 4 weeks and see how things even out before making any changes. Good job on trying to make healthy decisions! :)

I just want to say congrats on trying to get past your bilemia and looking towards building a strong, healthy body!

Top Bottom