Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

can someone massage my inner thighs?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am sooooo sore.

I went to the gym last night and was going to hit up a light leg day workout. I get there and see a friend that I haven't seen in about 6 months. (she works out in Boca now). So she wants me to put together a leg routine for her that is more overall fitness/strength than bodybuilding. (she does fitness comps).

So this is what I did last night with her following along.

Leg press - 5 sets 10-12 reps
Superset Wide stance (duck) squats (hitting parallel) 12 reps / narrow stance (feet touching) Leg press - 12 reps (w/ 50% of the weight we used on the first go around. 3 sets
Dip squats - (no idea what name these are called but that is how I describe them.) You get two of those step up platforms from the cardio room, put them about 2' apart. attach a heavy dumbell to the weight belt you use for weights dips around your waist and then "dip" down into the squat, the dumbell will go down in the gap between the two step up platforms in order for you to get all the way down.

Dip Squat/30 step walking lunges/seat adductor squeezes

3 sets of these.


Honest to god I feel like someone aimed a kick at my testicles and missed. I was cramping like a mofo last night getting off the couch. (2 hours post workout).
 
In!
 
Try reverse cable anus squeezes to finish that workout off
those are killer for the taint area
 
Top Bottom