Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i buy pills?

Distortion

this might sound kinda dumb but is there anywhere where i can buy pills, just the outside so i can buy powder creatine.

I take powder now, but pills are much more convienent i think

Hey bro, if you find them shoot me a pm.
good thread by the way, jsut remeber don't take your creatine by tiself, Take with with 40g simp carbs and 50 g protein.

Take it after your workout with simple carbs
Optimunm absorbtion occurs during an insulin spike
You also may ant to take it with alpha lophiac acid

Yep, that's the whole selling point of "creatine transport" drinks like Phosphagen HP and several others. That's all you should need.

I don't think you're likely to get the same results from pill form, but try it if you're that gung-ho about it.

I suppose you could try the creatine caps, though they're quite a bit more expensive than regular powder form. I'd test a cap just to see how quickly it dissolves in H20 (knowing it will be faster in your stomach). Still take it with some high-glycemic index drink (preferably dextrose) to aid your body in absorption.

The advantage of powder over caps is that you KNOW it's going to be absorbed faster since there's no cap to be broken down first.

i tried the caps once, TWinlab mega creatine fuel, honestly i didn't really feel it, its really expensive powder mixing is better

Just by creatine with the CREAPURE label on it. then mix it with some dextrose and take ALA with it and you have all those designer creatines for much cheaper

Top Bottom