Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can anyone help me, im on my FIRST CYCLE!

5000ius of what? and in all one shot.. also tamoxifen after tren is a no no.. also what is Himalaya

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

5000UI meaning HCG, not sure if it is all in one shot. The himalaya its the liver protector.

I was really skinny and I've seen good changes in my body. I was weighting 155 when I started and now I'm at 174.

5000UI meaning HCG, not sure if it is all in one shot. The himalaya its the liver protector.

I was really skinny and I've seen good changes in my body. I was weighting 155 when I started and now I'm at 174.

Why would you take liver support after cycle and not on cycle.. putting on that weight is all well and good but without a proper pct you will lose a lot of that and possibly the function of your dick with the tren. Hcg isn't pct

Damn, now I'm really paranoic about this. Can you refer me a link or something where I can read about the whole process of a cycle and the supps that needs to be taken before and after? I will start doing my own research, but if it is that bad as you say, I need the right info now so I won't hurt myself in any way..

Damn, now I'm really paranoic about this. Can you refer me a link or something where I can read about the whole process of a cycle and the supps that needs to be taken before and after? I will start doing my own research, but if it is that bad as you say, I need the right info now so I won't hurt myself in any way..

Read the stickies.. steroids 101 and read the stickies in the pct section aswell..

holy crap that's a lot of juice for the first cycle, 1st if you want to loose a substantial amount of bf% you need to be doing cardio 5 to 6 times a wk for 30-40min that's how you are going to get FAST results. you need to figure out how to diet better, cutting is all about eating right. don't worry about muscle loss, you are on the juice as long as you eat right its not going to happen. dont add anything else to your cycle, unless is part of your pct. your main problem is you diet i guarantee it. i hope this helps.

19 nors? i really dont want to stop my cycle cause ive seen good results so far... Why drop the nolva? Isn't supposed to help me not to get gynecomastia?

Tren raises prolactin levels, which can cause gyno, taking Nolva will amplify this. You should be taking caber or prami to control this, not nolva. You defiantly need to listen to everyone here man, you're going to fuck yourself up permanently cause this dipshit didn't know shit when he sold you all this gear, or didn't give a shit. I would cut your losses now and start a PCT ASAP. Save the rest of the gear when you have everything you need, including a better understanding on how to do this safely. I am far from an AAS guru, but I know how to read and educate myself on how to go about doing a cycle safely, you need to read more. Lots of people here to help.

Should have done that waaaay before you started...

Top Bottom