Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Caesar/ Brobill....get in here..sizzurp ?

NJjuice22

New member
ok..i at 9:15 I chugged a zicam ..thats 300mg dxm

so I wait till about 10 45 and chug another zicam .

thats a total of 600mg of dxm. its now 12:45...i feel tipsy, almost drunk..a little sloppy..but im not triipping balls. how much of this stuff do i need to take to get the bugged out stuff .

I can barely type and i got a smile from ear to ear and im alll warm and tingly and shit...but I want to trip balls man. wtf. DO i really need to drink 3 damn bottles...this is only my 2nd time, first time was 1 bottle of robo max which did jack diddly squat. I think my stomach is 2 strong for this stuff.



p.s....im itchy as fuck and im a walking a little funky which is kinda cool. is it kicking in now??? 3 hours later..i hope so! also I ate at like 7...do i really need to be on a completely empty stomach to feel this?
 
NJjuice22 said:
ok..i at 9:15 I chugged a zicam ..thats 300mg dxm

so I wait till about 10 45 and chug another zicam .

thats a total of 600mg of dxm. its now 12:45...i feel tipsy, almost drunk..a little sloppy..but im not triipping balls. how much of this stuff do i need to take to get the bugged out stuff mans!

I can barely type and i got a smile from ear to ear and im alll warm and tingly and shit...but I want to trip balls man. wtf. DO i really need to drink 3 damn bottles...this is only my 2nd time, first time was 1 bottle of robo max which did jack diddly squat. I think my stomach is 2 strong for this stuff.



p.s....im itchy as fuck.

U took the plunge. I soon will.
 
biteme--I feel good bro.. its like a really tingly drunk feeling. But im not tripping like I want to be. i drank 2 freakin bottles.
 
NJjuice22 said:
biteme--I feel good bro.. its like a really tingly drunk feeling. But im not tripping like I want to be. i drank 2 freakin bottles.

Let me know when you converse with the angels.
 
The itchy feeling does come sometimes.

DONT TAKE BENEDRYL to counter the itch though...you'll fall asleep for sure and waste the trip. THat happened to me like 5 times before I figured out that nothign happened lol because I was sleeping from benedryl, i thought i was blacking out
 
And if you took it at 915 eastern time, yes, it has hit its peak.

Dont eat for atleast 4-5 hours. You gotta be on empty like completely. Also, if you wanna increase absorbtion, drink lots of grapefruit juice during the day of the trip. Whoa, you'll be quite enthused with what happens there.
 
NJjuice22 said:
ok..i at 9:15 I chugged a zicam ..thats 300mg dxm

so I wait till about 10 45 and chug another zicam .

thats a total of 600mg of dxm. its now 12:45...i feel tipsy, almost drunk..a little sloppy..but im not triipping balls. how much of this stuff do i need to take to get the bugged out stuff .

I can barely type and i got a smile from ear to ear and im alll warm and tingly and shit...but I want to trip balls man. wtf. DO i really need to drink 3 damn bottles...this is only my 2nd time, first time was 1 bottle of robo max which did jack diddly squat. I think my stomach is 2 strong for this stuff.



p.s....im itchy as fuck and im a walking a little funky which is kinda cool. is it kicking in now??? 3 hours later..i hope so! also I ate at like 7...do i really need to be on a completely empty stomach to feel this?
robo itch, the worst hour of the trip, yours sounds mild. yeah if I was you drinking that stuff definitely I'd drink another bottle, but I only drank robo before not zicam so I don't know exactly what you've done. in other words, don't listen to me.
 
bran987 said:
robo itch, the worst hour of the trip, yours sounds mild. yeah if I was you drinking that stuff definitely I'd drink another bottle, but I only drank robo before not zicam so I don't know exactly what you've done. in other words, don't listen to me.

One's faster absorbing than the other and has a lesser duration. One is also a cleaner trip...that being zicam. Robo lasts longer. I never used syrup after my first time. Just powder. I cant stand syrup.
 
Anyways bro, I'm hitting the hay. Check my pm if you want what you really should know. I'm dead serious bro, its the only way. This substance is about you going into yourself first in order to go out.
 
NJjuice22 said:
ok..i at 9:15 I chugged a zicam ..thats 300mg dxm

so I wait till about 10 45 and chug another zicam .

thats a total of 600mg of dxm. its now 12:45...i feel tipsy, almost drunk..a little sloppy..but im not triipping balls. how much of this stuff do i need to take to get the bugged out stuff .

I can barely type and i got a smile from ear to ear and im alll warm and tingly and shit...but I want to trip balls man. wtf. DO i really need to drink 3 damn bottles...this is only my 2nd time, first time was 1 bottle of robo max which did jack diddly squat. I think my stomach is 2 strong for this stuff.



p.s....im itchy as fuck and im a walking a little funky which is kinda cool. is it kicking in now??? 3 hours later..i hope so! also I ate at like 7...do i really need to be on a completely empty stomach to feel this?

you should get the night time formula. its twice the strength and i believe the same cost. so less to swig.

not sure how it turned out but your probably gonna need two nite time formulas to trip balls.
 
Holy shit, I thought I was the one who was itchy after taking this shit. I scratched the shit out of my back. I drank 6 ounces of Robo and felt warm and fuzzy, I was borderline trippin, seeing flashes and shit around me. At one point I thought my roommate had a balloon face with a tiny nose and eyes, lol. Next time I'm in for the entire 8 ounces.
 
I did this 1st time Friday night, I was PMing BrothaBill lol.

I only did around 300mg too and wish I would have did more, but I still felt somewhat trippy. Just not as much as I wanted. It made me more tired than anything.
 
DXM in its early stages is like an opiate, ergo the itching.

Then, its more like PCP...chemically and in effect.

Lot's of bad memories of former loved ones ruining themselves on that shit...hope none of you guys make this habitual.
 
I ended up in the hospital w/ chemically induced pneumonia from mixing booze and DXM. Horrible idea. In case any of you thought about it.
 
My bad fellas. I wound up just falling asleep. My head was hurting. I woke up with a pounding headhache to.



I dont know..I dont think I'll do the zicam again. It gives me a major "chemical" afterfeeling in my body . Last time I drank the the robo-max I liked it better.

Caesar I weigh 200lbs. I guess I need more than 600mg to trip hard.

Swole...I scratched the living hell out of my back/legs. it was like this "hot itch" from hell. lol
 
I wanna do it but i dont know now. Im not liking the sounds of that itch.

Ide have to Goldbond my whole body.
 
Well, doing it is simple. Find something that has DXM and NOTHING else in it. Eat it. Go temporarily insane.

My ex-fiancee and the guy she cheated on me with began chemically cutting pure DXM out of robitussin in their dorm rooms and did rails of the stuff by the gram. Most of them got kicked out of school for it, and even after a friend died, they still fuck with it. Prolonged use/abuse of larger quantities causes permanent dementia and numerous organ failures.

Anyways, last I heard about her, her personality was completely changed, and she's now railining yay that her rich lover buys her like there's no tommorrow. The next time I hear anything about her, it'll probably be an obit.

Nevertheless, you guys know I would never give you shit for anything you take (as I am a recovered opiate addict, myself). All I'm saying is that its not too wise to do this shit every weekend.

As for dosages, I'm not sure what exactly is considered adequate. After what I went through with seeing it, I've never personally done it.
 
Pantera-This Love good tune
 
NJjuice22 said:
just cuz your old enough to be my mom doesnt mean I need your bullshit..mmmkay?

Bro, I want you hitting the fourth plateua by the summer.

You're my boy, blue...and I only want what's best for you.
 
ceasar989 said:
Bro, I want you hitting the fourth plateua by the summer.

You're my boy, blue...and I only want what's best for you.


If I am ...its not going to be with zicam...when i woke up I felt like I was inhaling paint all night.
 
Top Bottom