Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bustin' poses

VooDoo Lady

I know you guys aren't fond of frivolous threads but I just had to share..

I was traveling for work and last night I was in the hotel room getting ready to go out to dinner with my boss...

There was a big mirror over the sink and about 3 feet directly behind it was a closet with mirrored folding doors...it occurred to me that I could angle the doors and get a perfect, almost 360 degree, view of myself.

I must have stood there for 20 minutes looking at myself! ;) I was late for dinner!!!!!

I dried my hair naked this morning so I could watch my muscles work. :eek2:

I love me, I love me, I love, me!! (oh yeah, and anavar too)

VDL

Ohhhhh MAN !!

I KNOW whatcha mean !! My boyfriend gets sick of me coming home from the gym and looking at myself in the mirror for so long !! It's awesome! I pose, prance, even do some provacative poses just for thrills - and YES - NUDE....sometimes with a thong and heels ... :devil: (my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind then.........:horny: )

Me TOO - I'm SHAMELESS! What's really cool is finding a "new" mirror, and seeing myself in different lighting and noticing things I hadn't before. I don't have a full length mirror at home - I have to stand on the edge of the bathtub to see my lower half. If I ever break my neck, you'll all know how it happened.

The other day I was trying on shoes in a store and saw my calves. I couldn't believe they were mine. Holy mother of GOD - I couldn't stop looking at them! I've been working very hard on calves the past few months. It was such a power rush to see how they've changed, and to think I really did this!

Hehe...You girls are too much--naked hair drying, thongs 'n heels....and spat reminds me of smallmovesal! Fossil, buy a mirror for god's sake! $7 at Wal-Mart!

I've finally chilled out on my self-admiration a bit....a very little bit. Early this summer I was really fascinated by the muscle I'd built as I finally got rid of some of the fat covering it and was constantly flexing and checking myself out in the mirror....If you'd seen how SOFT and mushy I was at this time last year, you'd know what I mean :worried:. I still really marvel at what I've done with myself, and love how athletic I look, and taking progress pics is like treating myself to a brownie or something after all that time when I hid from the camera, but now I'm more obsessed with how I FEEL. I've never felt firm like this before. It's funny because I really don't want to get big and overly muscular in appearance, but I love how the muscle feels...I guess I'll build as much muscle as I can naturally because it just feels right. I love me too :heart:. And the rest of you too :busy:. Aw heck, let's go over between the sheets and get it on! :horny:

Hey Spatts....

Just sitting here reading this thread and your response had me cracking up... One day (at band camp)...that was the best movie. Thanks for the laugh! ;)

Unless your contest ripped,nobody goes prancing around in my house. Unless you want your ass chewed into by some of the harshest critics out there.

But its good to hear some of you enjoying your new found selves

Congrats to all the ladies who take such delight in the mirror. Nothing can compare to the feeling a woman has when she is actually happy with her body!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! Nothing frivolous about it!

Mrs. TG

anyone who works hard enough at working out and improving their bodies should take pride in it. hell i pose at every chance i get...mirrors in the bathroom at work, mirrors at the gym, a slight reflection from a picture frame, a reflection from the window...wherever i can see myself, i'm making sure i can see my muscles too!

Ya gotta love the biceps! At least I'm to the point where I rememebr to check under the doors to make sure there's no one else in the bathroom at work before I hit the front double bi. Just making sure the "peaks" are still there! When I was pre-contest I think I would go out of my way to be able to walk next to a buildign with windows or a row of cars so I could see my reflection. God, how vain can you get??? But its amazing -- or the first day you see that pec separation or checking how narrow your face looks from body fat loss. Or checking the quad - pelvic tie-ins while getting out of the shower...

Its a wonderful thing!

Top Bottom