Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn More FAT on LIPOFLAME™ Modern and Intelligent Fat Burning.

Re: Burn 40% more FAT on LIPOFLAME™ Modern and Intelligent Fat Burning.

damn omega, another kick ass product...

i recieved it FRIDAY, i just got a new apt, so i was cleaning the rugs/walls/etc...

i took 4 caps (full dosage =6), i dont think i stopped cleaning my carpets for 3+ hours lol, i was so fucking focused on the damn carpet i ddint want to stop.

my GF even took 3 caps, and she is VERY SENSITIVE to SIMS, but she didnt mention the usual feelings she gets (nassea, anxious, etc)....so looks like the mild stim + extreme focus is perfect for her @ 3 CAPS!

I should be on 6 caps during cardio, and want to sub them in my daily diet...

Omega, for NON cardio days, how many caps/day and how long between.

mm107 said:
Omega, for NON cardio days, how many caps/day and how long between.

LIPOFLAME is Mild Yet Powerful Thermogenic , Mood Enhancer and Appetitive controller take 3 caps 2 times daily

thanks for your feedback

so really you like it at only 4? thats great to hear :) LIPOFLAME is meant to get you in the ZONE without over stimulating you.

I had taken Amplify02 for hitting the gym before and really felt great on it. Under Omega's advice I took a full 8-cap dose of LipoFlame about 45mins before playing a friendly game of indoor soccer. I fucking rocked at the game, didn't get tired or winded. Played a full 60mins and didn't skip a beat... Felt much better doing cardio with the LipoFlame than without!

Omega has done it once again with a great product.

!

i was stacking lipo with amp and it was totaly insane. went to just 6 caps of the lipo and my workouts are cake, only one problem i dont want the workouts to end so know im always late for work.

drdug27 said:
i was stacking lipo with amp and it was totaly insane. went to just 6 caps of the lipo and my workouts are cake, only one problem i dont want the workouts to end so know im always late for work.

LOL LOL LOL

I know exactly what you are talking about!

We rented the indoor soccer court for 1hr, I wanted to keep playing after the time ran out. I was just feeling great and very motivated to keep going... It was an awesome good feeling. Lipoflame is good stuff mang!

Very good stuff. My wife's appetite is cut in half right now at 6 caps daily. 3 caps daily for me and I feel like I love everyone in the world (and I can be a mean prick sometimes!). Plus I feel motivated if I take it first thing in the morning. I'll wake up put my three caps out, my wifes six. We will sit out on the patio/sundeck and drink some coffee with it and talk out our day and after about 30-45minutes I start feeling 'good'.

At first it scared me and I actually asked Omega is he spiked it, LOL (like he would do such a thing). But that's only because of how great I feel on it. I was in the hospital for a week or so almost a month ago. They were giving me diladid shots and then slowly cut it down to percocet 5mg. This feels somewhere along the lines of a mild version of that good feeling. I don't know if it's the energy or what but it just makes me feel good.

My wife is getting fantastic results but she can't handle the night sweats, so now we sleep with seperate blankets :) She has a light one and I have a heavy one because she has the air on 68ish all night long! But in one week I can already see a change. I think it has to do with her being able to do more cardio (she does 50-60 minutes and I tell her, enough already, because she thought she only did 20-30minutes. This stuff makes you lose track of time on the tready/bike, etc). Plus as I mentioned her appetite is cut in half and she sweats day and night. I get the sweats but at three caps I can tolerate it.

I will write a more detailed review of results and what's been going down later tonight/tomorrow as it is time to train :)

BTW, thanks again Omega for no other reason than just putting out a great product once again that delivers. I'm getting tired of companies that rip me off. So far Elite has produced the most real people and companies out there. From people like you to Nelson Montana, I find it all here and this is why Elite is my home :)

I don't come here much but can someone point me to threads about people actually losing weight? Also, do you have these lab tests available? Not trying to rain on your parade or anything as I just like to research and learn about the supps I take

PUBmed and studies confirm the Fat loss aspect or rather positive interaction of compounds and how they increase Thermogenisis and Fat used for fuel.

Formulation takes it a step further so its possible to drive Fat Burning to very high levels.

As far as feedback, too SOON, LIPOFLAME was released less then 2 weeks ago.

OMEGA said:
PUBmed and studies confirm the Fat loss aspect or rather positive interaction of compounds and how they increase Thermogenisis and Fat used for fuel.

Formulation takes it a step further so its possible to drive Fat to very high levels.

As far as feedback, too SOON, LIPOFLAME was released less then 2 weeks ago.

Ah ok sorry then. As I said, I rarely come over here so I hadnt' heard of the product. Looking forward to hearing some feedback once more people have tried it for an extended period of time

Top Bottom