Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn More FAT on LIPOFLAME™ Modern and Intelligent Fat Burning.

Re: Burn 40% more FAT on LIPOFLAME™ Modern and Intelligent Fat Burning.

Wow C3 thanks again :)

Time is limited but I would write a poem of appreciation to you as a if I could :)

thanks SOOO much Sir!

Delinquent said:
Ah ok sorry then. As I said, I rarely come over here so I hadnt' heard of the product. Looking forward to hearing some feedback once more people have tried it for an extended period of time

Sir please don't EVER worry about questioning or just inquiring
We are here for you not the other way around, and further I am just a member like you.

Members have been very kind and gracious to us to allow the sharing of product on the board and also the fortune of direct interaction.
AGXsports is l very lucky.

On our side we spend some time on the Products and are proud to be able to share contributions which seem to be effective for many, of course this is not always the case.

So I started my LIPOflame this morning at around 11:30 am. I took 3 caps as Omega suggested. Hectic day so I didnt go to the gym just did some sit ups, crunches and jumped rope at home.

At 3 caps I was pretty good on the sweating but when I was active, I was that whore in the church that c3 mentioned. Insane...

Appetite control: more than amazing. I have to be honest, I haven't had a desire to touch food all day long, I had to force myself to eat something which is great for me. I have to be careful because it I haven't had anything more than a salad all day long and I have been up and about for 10 hours already.

I took my second dose around 7:00 pm and have been drinking water all day. Gotta remember to stay hydrated.

Omega, so far I am a believer and it is only day 1. I shared my good find with a few friends so hopefully that helps with feedback from various types of users.

Hi Omega

I have just been reading all the positive posts regarding your product and was wondering if LIPOflame ships to South Africa. I have bought products from Anafit before such as Glucorel and Sesapure. These products got here safely. I would also like to know whether the Glucorel and Sesapure is a good combination to take with the LIPOflame.

Thanks for your answers...

I see no issue with combining the Supplements you have chosen to use.
There would be synergy as well.

As far as Shipping at this moment we can try, but cannot make guarantee it will get through. For some reason even though Supps are legal they tend to get snagged or with held by customs for no real good reason.

For example with Australia shipments have been taken 1 out of 2 times :(

Thank you for your interest and may you training go well. :)

Top Bottom