Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn More FAT on LIPOFLAME™ Modern and Intelligent Fat Burning.

OMEGA

LIPOFLAME™ is a Powerful Fat Burning Amplifier for Preferential Fat Trans Location and Incineration and increases your Metabolism throughout your day.
LIPOFLAME™ is also distinctly MOOD elevating, and Endurance enhancing without overly stimulating the Athlete.

http://www.agxsports.com/lipoflame.html <-------Detailed Profile.

Question: "LIPOFLAME looks great! About the fat burning, are there studies to back this claim up?"
YES
1)the combination of Xanthines + Carnitine yields much greater fat loss and endurance while under work ( Animal Models)

2)Choline precursors added to the above will drive fat loss even further.
(Animal Models)

3)Additionally the combination Xanthines together with capsaicin increases thermogenesis in humans. EVOFLAME™ superior to capsaicin functions very similarly, and in cell models EVOFLAME™ is indeed Proven to do what capsaicin does and much much more.

4) we also added Vinpocetene , N-acetyl Tyrosine, and ECGC which drive Fat Loss even Further by modulating appetite safely, and increasing ThermoGenesis directly and in marked fashion while also providing major additional health Benefits to numerous to list.

EVOFLAME™ in LIPOFLAME™

EVOFLAME™ is a Bio-Active alkaloid extract from a plant called Evodiae Fructus.

In Studies done in laboratories using isolated cells , EVOFLAME™ can raise body temperature, is Anti Carcinogenic, and influences the secretion of catecholamines from the adrenal glands.

EVOFLAME™ stimulates the vanilloids to reduce Fat Uptake and increases the rate of burning fat safely and dramatically. Animals fed a high-fat diet plus EVOFLAME™ actually lose Fat , rather than gain weight.

EVOFLAME™ is a mild stimulant that invokes positive energy and diuretic characteristics (Water loss from dermal layers). EVOFLAME™ will elevate the production of body heat and increase resting core temperature. A true Thermogenic that will increase net calories and fat that burned daily for energy leading to safe Fat loss.
EVOFLAME™ is one of the true breakthroughs in Modern and Intelligent Fat Burning.

PS: thanks everyone for being so kind to us it really matters :artist:

www.AGXsports.com

Re: Burn 40% more FAT on LIPOFLAME™ Modern and Intelligent Fat Burning.

would this be good for pct? i'm comtemplating either running this.. or t3/albuterol..

or all 3? what says you omega..

Amplify02™ Stacked With LIPOFLAME™ and RawMCC™ would be one of those "Classic" full stacks to be used on and off.
"Core Supplements" are how I view them.

Once we have new Amplify02 in we will offer a deal on that Triple Stack.

using www.AGXsports.com products with the compounds you mentioned is not needed since the supplements will achieve similar results without the side effects.

Just bought some We will see if it works. Ill keep you posted. I am currently now on test e 500/wk, primo 600mg/wk and winny tabs 50/day. my diest is not totally clean but is pretty clean split 2000 cal 40/40/20. i have increased my cardio to 3 hours a week at the gym. Is there more I should do to cut Omega?

Hello Errn

Just make sure your AI usage is within Reason, enough but not too much.
If Possible add more Calories, 2000 is very low. LIPOFLAME will allow you to eat more and still lose fat :)

Also you have two Strategies with LIPOFLAME dosage:

Usage A:
LIPOFLAME as a mild yet powerful Thermogenic to elevate metabolism, boost Mood and controll appetitive.

3-4 caps in the morning
3-4 caps Midday

Usage B:
LIPOFLAME as a Cardio Enhancement Aid and Rapid Fat Burner
6-8 capsules, with at least 30 ounces of water, 45 minutes pre Cardio or Endurance training.
Stay hydrated while working out.

I Personally do this:

3-4 caps LIPOFLAME AM

Full Dose Amplify02 at NOON

3 Caps LIPOFLAME around 4 PM

Amplify02 is a bit radical , where LIPOFLAME is more mild and Burns Fat, raises metabolism and puts you in one great mood.

PS you can Also Stack LIPOFLAME witrh Amplify02
I took 8 Amplify02 with 3 LIPOFLAME
WOW...is all I can say

As soon as Amplify02 is back in we will offer a Stack deal with LIPOFLAME and RawMCC

I made a thread earlier before I knew there was an official one, so I will repost it here and from now on make my updates here as well. My wife will be posting in the women's forum with her findings as that's where she feels more comfy :)

But I also have an update since earlier... I am still burning up from the three caps I took when I woke up. I might also mention that I liked the mood effects so much that I took 2 more caps a few hours ago. It just makes me feel so good about life and everything in general. Forget zolofts and painkillers (unless you are in real pain) this provides a great and safe mood lift. I feel so good now and I just took some zinc, 6mgs of melatonin and I want to lay down and just enjoy the good feeling. I have the air on 70 though, I might have to lower to 69 or 68 for my wife as she is taking the full 6 caps. Btw, she doesn't even want to go near food. She is cutting so that is a big plus. I had to force her to eat her daily protein requirements. I say this is good, not only because she is cutting but because she is Greek and eating is a like a way of life for her. Nothing has ever been able to cut her appetite but this has and it has done so *very* well. So this is the end of day 3. Tomorrow we do Pecs/Back so we will see how the Lipoflame/Amp02/RawMcc/Gcovery complete stack works together. I am actually excited to see.

I'm going to have to be flat out honest. I was in the er for about a week 2 1/2 weeks ago or so for a bleeding ulcer that I got from a food bacteria. They had me on painkillers basically 24 hours a day. I began to like that feeling, perhaps too much. Lipoflame at 3 caps and a cup of coffee out on the sundeck starts my day off so well that I get that same high on life feeling without the fear of becoming a junky of something horrible like that (not that I'm saying painkillers are evil as there are those that need those but I as starting to like them in the er in a *bad* way!).

Anyway, here is what I posted in my own thread earlier before discovering this one. My wife may pop in from time to time with her own updates but she perfers the womens forum :)

Here's my repost:

Well, I finally got my order in for Lipoflame. Let me make it clear, I am using it mostly for mood lifting and the fat burning as a side bonus. My wife on the other hand is using it for it's fat burning effects mostly.

So far I have taken 3 doses over three days. First dose was 4 caps, way too much for me (at least for the mood effect). I felt great and endless energy but I was also sweating like a whore in church. I also didn't want to go near food. This may very well be the best appetite suppressant out there. I went from eating 2 steaks a day, baked potatoes, a dozen whole eggs, a gallon of skim milk, etc, etc, etc. That day I barely ate at all!

The next day I lowered to three caps and there is my sweet spot. I felt great, high on life and just wanted to be on the go. I felt like everything in life was fantastic. I was still a little hot and burning up. But I was able to eat and not have my clothes drenched from taking two steps, lol. It may sound odd but at 4 caps that's how it was. I was just burning up and burning up! 3 caps, sure I was hot but the mood effects were fantastic and well worth it. WELL WORTH it. I just felt great, high on life with endless energy.

The best part of it all is that I wasn't jittery. I had no feeling of anxiety or that my heart was going to explode. I stay away from stimulants because of this fear. I HATE feeling that way. I will do anything to avoid it. I was one of the few people who didn't give two fcks if ephedra was banned, I only cared because it was one more of our freedoms being taken away.

Day three and feeling good again with it. Still get the hot flashes but nothing bad. Mood effects? Still fantastic. I would take this supplement just for that only, which is what I plan on doing.

My wife is taking the full 6 caps and is having the great mood effects but is having the heat full blown. She doesn't even want to go near food. Which is a good thing as she is cutting right now.

Overall, I'd rate this one a 9.5 out of 10. It doesn't get a full 10 because I'm still burning a little at 3 caps! Ok ok, I can handle it, so it gets a 10.

Great job Omega. Now if only you could come up with something to help with sleeping. A sleep aid of some sort perhaps. You got the day time mood/fat burning thing down flat as well as preworkout. Now how about helping us all get some zzzzzz's?

Ps. Further update, I'm serious Omega, get to work on that sleep aid. I love checked out custom caps mega sleep aid and it looks great but I know what a mad scientist you are and I could only imagine what you'd come up with. For now I'll try theres. Perhaps come up with something for anxiety? I don't know, just some ideas. Also a mass shake would be killer! I rarely trust any prdoucts, yours I do. So anything you come up with, I'm there man.

C3 -- you're an Ed Wood fan? Awesome.

lookingforanedge said:
Can you use lipoflame with DNP?

dont EVER use DNP

---------------------------------------------------

PS: C3 that mood lift is being reported already to be Pain Relieving and Uplifting in terms of daily mood.

We added this to make Cardio Easy and endurance training easy, but it seems the effects are much further reaching......

Pretty Neat :)
it amazing how nuanced and precise formula framework can be....

Top Bottom