Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bunny I love you!

Miss24k

Platinum
Hey girl,

So this morning I walk into my office only to find a beauitful bouquet of flowers... Thank you so very much huney, I love you.

I only got in at 4am this morning and am at work so these beauitful flowers woke me up thank you, I can not explain just how very much I appreciate you!

:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose:

Twiny! Welcome back! At my brother's B day Party sat... my conversation with my BF...did she call... u sure...check again... wait.... you have a voicemail... not her, and I had him sayin gthe same thing... Nope, nothing yet, YOU have a voicemail, oh, not her.... LOL

I tried to catch cha b4 you left.

Have a fantastic day :) ;)

:heart:

:rose: un lien très spécial :rose:

You are too sweet huney, the flowers were in a box to kepp them nice and fresh, they looked like I just got them :)

Anyway i just took them out of the box to put them on my desk and hmmm there was something else in there and cute little bear and a box of chocolates. I can't say thank you enough you really made my day.

Miss24k said:
You are too sweet huney, the flowers were in a box to kepp them nice and fresh, they looked like I just got them :)

Anyway i just took them out of the box to put them on my desk and hmmm there was something else in there and cute little bear and a box of chocolates. I can't say thank you enough you really made my day.
I figured if you wanted a choc 'reward' might as well be some good ones.. riiiiiiiight? LOL

Pics look great by the way :) :supercool

Top Bottom