Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Bunny* 2005 - 2006 Log

Re: *Bunny* 2005 Log

*Bunny* said:

IMO, unless you're a sprinter and can pound out 20, 100% effort, 80 yard sprints with no problem 5 days a week (and expect to walk the next day) I would suggest keeping the sprints to 2-3 days a week (as you would with HIIT), doing Progressive Sprints, probably working from 60-80% intensity @ least 10, maybe with 5 warm ups. Anything harder than that as a novice, you may end up tearing/pulling something. You can always 'Up' the intensity or add a day as you see fit and tweak the sprinting to you, as you would any other workout regimen. I’m sure Some may feel THAT is enough for cardio, and it might very well be for YOU or them, but I opt to use the other days for Steady State Cardio and/or Stairs. Cardio, to me, helps with sanity issues and stress relief & I love it – also prevents me popping Xanax, Klonopin , Ativan, Valium (need I go on?)

Now the STAIRS that I have incorporated in my routine has given me some FANTASTIC GLUTES and incredible definition, plus I am creative on how I do them, I just don’t walk up and down…(2 at a time, side stepping, sprinting, hopping, descent calves raises, etc..) Add to that the intro to some plyo work, WHICH I LOVE, and it definitely has shocked my system/body ... Plyo work kicks my ass hardcore b/c my body is NOT use to that type of training...
bumping for my reference

Top Bottom