Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Bunny* 2005 - 2006 Log

Re: *Bunny* 2005 Log

The Shadow said:
..lol

she would be dead...

If you want to follow the other guygs training...just be advised that you will prob need to revamp your diet
Ummm never said I wanted to follow his training...aren't you my trainer? :worried:

Besides, I called him out in front of everyone. My retort consisted of telling him "That is IMpossible she would be dead, and if not, no woman who has 4% body fat would be having anyone from our gym as a trainer, she would have a personal nurse at home, with an IV in her arm..." I told him he needs to learn how to take body fat correctly and retake his certification classes if he thinks anything he said is correct.

Last edited:

*Bunny* said:
8:00 P.M. on - Bacardi/Diet... too many

Sunday January 30th, 2005
Weight 162.8

9:30 A.M. - 4 Levorex, 2 Glucorell-R
Gatorade
10:20 A.M. - alot of triscuits, 2 oz almonds CHEAT breakfast
ALL my stomach can handle right now
12:15 P.M. - 720 mL water
1:30 P.M. - 4 Levorex, Multi Vitamin

Last edited:

velvett said:
You stole my line!

Seriously she would not have enough essential bodyfat to live.

Do a quick search on it print it out and give it to him.
perfect, thanks for the idea girl ;)

...found this quote "I've heard people claim to be 4% body fat because their tape measurement said so, and I usually tell them that if they're 4%, then:

a) they should see horizontal striations (ridges) on the muscles in their ass;
b) they should be covered in visible veins (not just a few);
c) they should be able to see the lymph nodes in their groin;
d) unless they're a competing bodybuilder about to go on stage, their family is probably booking their funeral.

I have not been able to find anything about any women who exist having 4% body fat anywhere......

*Bunny* said:
Ummm never said I wanted to follow his training...aren't you my trainer? :worried:

Besides, I called him out in front of everyone. My retort consisted of telling him "That is IMpossible she would be dead, and if not, no woman who has 4% body fat would be having anyone from our gym as a trainer, she would have a personal nurse at home, with an IV in her arm..." I told him he needs to learn how to take body fat correctly and retake his certification classes if he thinks anything he said is correct.

you missed my point...

to train with someone means to foloow their workouts...that is the gym meaning....that is all I meant

no problemo...the other comment about diiet......if he is stupis enough to think he has a woman at 4%...then he will no doubt tell you the following:

1 - Drop creatime
2 - Drop Glutamine
3 - Back off the weights
4 - Cardio 2x per day

:)

The Shadow said:
no problemo...the other comment about diiet......if he is stupis enough to think he has a woman at 4%...then he will no doubt tell you the following:

1 - Drop creatime
2 - Drop Glutamine
3 - Back off the weights
4 - Cardio 2x per day

:)
#5 - stop eating
:evil:

Top Bottom