Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bunk tren ace? "pic inside"

i know this might sound like I'm being impatient but after all the post I've read about people getting horrible sides within just afew days on tren ace im starting to think mines bunk..I'm day 9 test prop 50mgED tren ace 50mgED... the last two days i ran the tren 100mgED i do not have a single side effect at all its my first time usen tren so i don't know what i should be feeling.. prop normally gives me oily skin havent even got that yet.. maybe sweating more when working out but the weather is hot here in australia now... how uncommen is this should i give it another week? i was going to throw in some masteron to the stack even tho body fats high for the fuck of it :jenscat

hight 5'7
age 26
weight 78kg
bf 13% max

first post on here so not sure what im doing not sure if photo is okay.. anwayway if any extra info needed just ask

anyone? does the color atleast look right? i dont want to stick my self with this shit ed if its bunk even tho im not getting pip witch is a first for me

thanks for the input guys i do beleave it's starting to make it's way in to my system now seems like that only side I've suffered from so far is lethargy keep taking naps afew hours after a jab unless i have things i need to get done. ive just added some masteron P 50mg ED to cycle weight is going up slowly without change to deit some new acne spots are starting to come up. i do trust my source but it's local and i beleave his UGL gear is very underdoesed witch is prob why i loved his winny depot because it was veterinary i was getting what i payed for. my friend is using same tren his a big boy with not much XP with gear tho hes waking up at night and gaining weight rapidly so he says..

also i was thinking of what eles i could add to this stack would EQ be over kill my mates say should just use short easters but in another 6 weeks i was thinking of switching to the longer easters and staying on afew months more but not sure if there is any point as i don't know if ill make continues gains

Color on the left looks pretty consistent for tren. What lab is it? Too early to tell. I would not go by whether you see sides yet as an indicator after just 9 days.

sounds like you got a shit source. Pm me for advise.Might be time to find some new places to pick from

you can generally start to see tren sides after the first week with tren ace use unless your running a very low dose and with your dosing, you should be seeing more... it sounds like you have a bad source bro... go to Evolutionary.org Forums and post about it there...

Top Bottom