Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking

mulva

Can someone please tell me how to properly bulk? I would like to do it cleanly and avoid putting on alot of fat. Is it just a matter of eating tons of healthy food and taking in lots of protein? I am 6'4" 195lbs and have always had trouble putting on weight. I'm guessing I am probably between 12 - 14% bf, but need to get it measured. I've been on the 5x5 program now for 3 weeks and I plan on staying with it for a few months before changing it up. Any suggestions?

in my experience the quality of food you take in makes the most difference

i'd like to try and help you out more, but i have no idea what types of food you like, what your diet is now......

As far as the type of food I like goes, I like just about anything. I'm not picky at all when it comes to eating. I currently try to eat about 5 times a day. Usually my day looks something like this:

7:00 - workout
8:30 - 2 eggs, toast, creatine
11:15 - lunch #1, usually chicken and vegetables
1:15 - lunch #2, more of what I ate at the first lunch
3:00 - snack, some peanuts or fruit
5:30 - dinner, whatever the wife feels like having that night
8:00 - snack, cottage cheese or something

I don't think the creatine is helping very much. The supply I have will run out in about a week and then I plan on buying some optimum nutrition protein and taking about 3 servings a day.

ok
i got it

my suggestion, and rember its just a suggestion

add a scoop of protien with breakfast
add a post workout shake
make sure you have at least 6oz of chicken in those lunches
make sure you have 6-10oz meat for dinner
add good carbs to lunch and dinner(baked tato, wild rice, ect.)
drink LOTS of water

hope this helps

d3

Thanks for the advice! Is this enough for bulking, or should I be either eating more at each meal or eating more often throughout the day?

at your size bro....you need to eat that exact menu you posted...............TWICE! Get the clean calories in.........Clean.......eat 4-50g of protein at EVERY meal first! Everything else is an added plus............

heres waht i would do.

7:00 - workout
8:30 - 5 eggs, half pound bacon, protein shake, 1 cup oatmeal
11:15 - half a chicken, lots of brocolli
1:15 - half a chicken, protein shake, various veggies
3:00 - huge snack, whatever you can find thats good
5:30 - lots of red meat, lots of good carbs, stuff your face til you pop, and a protein shake
8:00 - oatmeal

i would get optimum nutrition vanilla ice cream protein shake and mix it with milk, it actually tastes very good and not like a protein shake.

clean bulk works like cutting steel with a spoon. you dont gain enough weight. and with a clean bulk, its not even bulking, if you dont wanna gain weight, then dont bulk, stay cut and workout to stay cut.

hey, I'm learning to agree..I can put on SOME mass while staying lean, but to really make gains, force feeding is the only alternative............

Top Bottom