Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking program routine

mikefan1034

hey guys what would be a good bulking split training program. I can go to the gym like 3-4 days a week being I am a college student and working. I will be taking Ntks Preworkout, needtoslin, 5 g creatine chewable before workout and n2bulk when it comes out for a shake before and after and also taking gear with my meals. I just want a good routine for bulking up a bit before summer so then I can cut it. what would be the best routine thanks guys any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Look into a program called Mad cows 5x5. Or even Bill stars 5x5 .. Stronglifts has a free download of the e-book on it and its one of the best overall bulk programs you can get. IMO everyone should do this program at least 1 time to help build core size and strength

I moved this to the work out forum for ya to my friend.. Lets all make sure we are making threads in the right forums Getting a little out of control.

Top Bottom