Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking diet - 500+ grams of carbs / 150g protein

E

Elite_Fry

Someone just told me that for a bulking diet you should be taking like

500+ grams of carbs
150g protein
cut out suturated fat as much as you can

but ive read on this board, it should be like 250g protien/same with carbs/50g fat ish

which is right?

I'm sure that everyone will tell you it depends on your body composition, a 300lb bodybuilder will need a completely different calorie intake to a 120lb person, do a search and i'm sure u will find something that will suit you.

Yup. Where are ya at and where are ya headed? What gear (if any) are you taking??

In other words more details....how old are you really, how tall are ya, what do you weigh, how long have you been pushing weights, what are your goals short, medium and long term etc.......

no gear
17 m
5'11
150 pounds ;(
doing weights seriously for a cple weeks
looking to gain muscle/mass then cut
10 to 20 pounds more muscle

do a 40/30/30 c/p/f diet. I am only 5'7" 143 lbx but I'm taking in 4200 calories and it's working well. that comes out to be about 320 grams protein, 120 fat, and about 420 grams carbs. Actually, sometimes my fat goes down to 100 and my carbs go up to 450 or so, but you get the point. Those are great ratios and I think you should see great results from it.

Top Bottom