Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle-What do you guys think?

Hi guys,

I made a terrible mistake on my body fat loll...My body weight scale keep telling me thats i'm over 15 % body fat... Yesterday, i did the «real thing» test for my body fat...I'm at 8%

So i'm in my 12th week, last shot of deca will be friday...and after that 2 more week of test-e

I'll know in my future to do shorter cycle...the gains have been slow for the last 4 weeks

I'm at 196 lbs so far, strenght is amazing ...my bench went up to 275 6x ...squat 405 5x, Deadlifts 405 5x

No sides at all, no bloat, no gyno, no more night sweats, libido is okay, no deca dick...Ive not been experiencing some prolactin induced gyno...so i did not use my Dostinex

So finally my pct will look like this...Even if im using a 19nor coumpound, i'm still looking into information about the use of nolvadex during PCT, since im not very sensitive in gynecomastia

Forged post cycle
DAA powder
Forma Stanzol
Test infusion
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Creatine
Centrum
and i got some nolvadex on hand but im not sure yet

Ive also been using 250ius of HCG 2 times a week since the beggining, but maybe ill do a little blast just before my PCT to be sure..maybe during the 2 weeks after my last pin

What do you guys think?

If you have lifted for 3 years surely you should have an indication on bodyfat % .... You seem to be totally confused to what your bodyfat is at, it's not a small variance either 15% is a big difference from 8%....

Top Bottom