Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle-What do you guys think?

Vincentdelage

So I've started a cycle last week and I want to keep my log posted. I'll put my gains up to date every week for you guys . I'm 23, 6', 177 lbs, 8% BF, Been training for 3 years now. I have a regular training routine 5 times a week plus a day of cardio. I've also got a diet since 6 month now. 4000-4500 calories a day, Ratio 45-50% carbs, 30% prot, 25 % fat, 275 to 300G of proteins a day( you can follow my diet on myFitnessPal alias vincentdelage). I'm still in school so I have to sleep well to learn lol...I sleep about 9 hours minimum each night. I've stop drinking alcohol for now. I've been doing a lot or research on which gear will be optimal for me. I was looking to gain weight, more muscle that fat (so i'm not doing a dirty bulk diet). So i decided to do a Decadurabolin-Test enanthate- Dianabol cycle. So, this is how it's gonna look for the next 19 weeks. I've started last week and i'm ending my second week.. I gained 3 pounds of muscle by now....So far so good!

Test-Enanthate ---500mg/week 1-14
Decadurabolin- 300mg/week 1-12
Dianabol 40mg/day week 1-4
HCG 500ius/week 3-12
Arimidex 0,25mg EOD week 1-15
PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50 week 16-19
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 week 16-19​
+++
Centrum Multivitamin
Milk Thistle

Libido, appetite, concentration, attitude and moral is still there! My goal is to reach 190 pounds and keep most of it...We'll see but i'm optimistic

So I've started a cycle last week and I want to keep my log posted. I'll put my gains up to date every week for you guys . I'm 23, 6', 177 lbs, 8% BF, Been training for 3 years now. I have a regular training routine 5 times a week plus a day of cardio. I've also got a diet since 6 month now. 4000-4500 calories a day, Ratio 45-50% carbs, 30% prot, 25 % fat, 275 to 300G of proteins a day( you can follow my diet on myFitnessPal alias vincentdelage). I'm still in school so I have to sleep well to learn lol...I sleep about 9 hours minimum each night. I've stop drinking alcohol for now. I've been doing a lot or research on which gear will be optimal for me. I was looking to gain weight, more muscle that fat (so i'm not doing a dirty bulk diet). So i decided to do a Decadurabolin-Test enanthate- Dianabol cycle. So, this is how it's gonna look for the next 19 weeks. I've started last week and i'm ending my second week.. I gained 3 pounds of muscle by now....So far so good!

Test-Enanthate ---500mg/week 1-14
Decadurabolin- 300mg/week 1-12
Dianabol 40mg/day week 1-4
HCG 500ius/week 3-12
Arimidex 0,25mg EOD week 1-15
PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50 week 16-19
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 week 16-19​
+++
Centrum Multivitamin
Milk Thistle

Libido, appetite, concentration, attitude and moral is still there! My goal is to reach 190 pounds and keep most of it...We'll see but i'm optimistic

I'm no expert on dbol, but that seems like a high dose for someone under 180.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think 20mg a day is good for many people.

your pct is terrible... you never run nolva with a 19nor, which deca is... you are going for some serious water gain and bloating here as well... 30 mg of dbol is plenty... you should either up the arimidex or use aromasin... i would go with aromasin on a cycle like this at 12.5 mg eod... where is your mention of caber or prami for prolactin? that is a must with deca... why would you run a cycle like this when you have such low body fat? i guess i would think you would want to keep that but thats up to you... if your intent on running this then fix it and also fix your pct...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Follow Dylan's advice bro. Your already into it so I would be quick about getting your pct supps ASAP. And you definitely want to get your hands on some caber or prami.

So..i'm in my fourth week ...strenghs gains are amazing..weight too...9 pounds up...

Ive also made a mistake in my first comment...lollll i'm at 15.8 % BF and not 8% (i wish)...i ordered the post cycle on mrsupps like dylan said...

No sides at all, except theses Intense BP...but it reminds me to drink more water

Didnt feel the deca nor the test kicked in yet...ill keep you posted

6th week : im at 190 pounds, same BF.. Strengh gains are amazing..i feel good!
Test and deca have kicked in, i can feel it
Dbol's done...damn it was nice..such a powerful drug..was feeling very good on it..very effective.exept for these intense back pumps abd calves pump.. Lol killing me on legs day

Still eating, training an sleeping well

Had some nights sweat but thats over..
Seems to have no sides effects from estro nor prolactin..no gyno no bloat

6 foot 177 15% bf? You were wayyyy below your genetic potential and you jumped on a pretty big cycle. You could of easily be at 190 naturally at 15% then a simple 500mg of test cycle would be more than enough to make gains, no need for 3 compounds, shortcut is never an option, now you have to keep increasing dosage to make gains for next cycle.. But hey what is done is done..

Keep us posted on your progress.

if you have been training for 3 years (who knows if that is true but assuming you are telling the truth and aren't a weekend warrior) then i would say your diet is horrible.

also you are up 13 pounds in less than a month is not good for your body at all, no wonder your bp is up so much.. you are doing a lot of things wrong here.. wish you would of listened to the advice you were given last month and not touched AAS until you built a better base.

Dylan, I could be wrong but i thought i remembered clomid being mandatory in other PCT recommendations and in this one it is optional. Is there a reason that it changed/ new research or something? Just curious Thanks!

Top Bottom