Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk or Cut (my pics)

Bro, I don't think you're 15%... more like 10%. I would say CUT (I'm more of a Men's Health look fan) for the majority of times someone asks this, but in your case, definitely bulk... you need more size on your legs, pecs, bis. Oh yeah, you say you're natural, but also that you've been "researching" for a long time now. Researching what? I'm confused-are you considering using some AS now? B/c if you are, I'd say do a nice EQ/D-bol or something like that. Good luck!

You don't look like you have 15% bf. I'd say 10% at the most. Get that rechecked

yea.. u can't be 15%.. get it rechecked. i am around 14-15% and u are alot slimmer
then I am. definately bulk up, and hit those legs hard.. squats will make u get bigger
all over.

Thanks for the responses Bro's. Im definetly going to bulk up now. Ive been researching ASof cource. Im going to do a d-boll/Decca cycle. Just going to go with:
Decca - 400mg/wk
d-bol - 40mg/wk
1 - clomid week
What you guys think. Of cource ill have to be hitting 3500Kcls a day..

Definitely bulk up man. Although to you, that fat around your waist seems like an Aquatread tire... and you know you've sat there in front of your mirror pinching it in disgust :) , you really don't have much fat at all compared to a lot of others. Once you bulk up a bit more, that fat will look less and less, and then when you finally decide to cut it off, it will practically fall off during a cutting cycle once you have the lean mass. For your next cycle, hit some high dosages, you look like you have the potential to be one big mother fucker. :cool:

Well i hope the bulking goes well, im going to push myself now a lot. Eating a lot of food will be Fun, but difficult to get all the kcals. Ill post some pics after ive bulked up to compare
thanks for all ur imput bros :)

Top Bottom