Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuldOg "Whats your secret to striated muscle

serge said:
diet hard, no secrets

Yep. He diets pretty much year round. I have talked with him in great detail and he doesn't do anything that we don't already know. He'll drop carbs to 20 grams per day until he is leaned out and then maintain that condition at about 100 grams per day.

In terms of diet, the hard part isn't knowing what to do, it's doing what you know....that's the difficult part.

ironmaster said:
I don't know about BuldOg, but mature, dense, cut muscle mass comes from longterm hardcore training.....for me, 30 years in the gym and lots of GH.
My pic from a couple days ag

Ironman I was considering very seriously dropping sauce altogether and going all HGH and slin. Especially now that so many pros swear by it. Whats your mass cycle look like, and do you need a cutting cycle when taking GH or does it take care of itself if i'm normally around 9-10% bodyfat...?

GH and insulin makes a fine bridge.
Yes, I think GH takes care of the cutting on it's own in a cycle.
Pre contest mass and cutting cycle - GH for 12 weeks, insulin weeks 1 thru 8, suspension and anadrol weeks 1 thru 4, propinate weeks 4 through 8, cypro weeks 1 thru 8, tren, winstrol weeks 8 thru 12, eq weeks 6 thru 12.
For pure lean mass, run the test and insulin all the way through.
I'm 52.

HOLY SHIT IRONMASTER!

IRONMASTER!! You look incredible for 52 years of age...you should be very proud...damn...unbelievable...:eek2:

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. I consider the gym to be a way of life, not a hobby. Through all the years, it's been the one constant source of satisfaction for me. You all will be the same or better, if you join the brotherhood of iron on a life membership.

jesus
ironmaster you look awesome!
im almost 40 and dont look anywhere near that good ..... cant wait for 52...........................:D

peace bb79

Top Bottom