Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuldOg "Whats your secret to striated muscle

iron master..u look great...keep the photos coming...i too started on the ciba dianabol 30 yrs ago...loved em..

hey ptRick, you old fart - don't you think the dbol today is shit compared to the old stuff? Hell, I can eat thai's like candy and get very little out of it. The anadrol still seems good, and I really like the variety of gear available now days.

Thanks.... stretch, namu, barbells, freak, Max(you been around awhile, there brother), ninjax, carnie, bs(mail for you today), bigjay and everyone. I hear tell you guys are also big fellas........ and I know you all get more pussy than I do.
Big Jay , you never answered.....how are you? That was the real reason i posted. Fix you up yet, bro? I know you got to be bummed......but you'll be back cause you are a hardcore fucker.
Namu - you can do what you want with that pic, except wipe your ass with it.

Really, its not that I'm something special, although I appreciate the compliments....that is just the way old, mature muscle looks on anyone, like all cut up and vascular, kind of freaky looking. So getting old doesn't have to be the end of things, may be something to look forward to. Remember, we are in this for life, it's a culture. Never take any shit from anyone for what you do....we seek superiority over the ordinary.

lets hear it for him.

Just caught up to this one man. Have not been able to hit all the post the last week or so.
LOOKING GOOD. : ):supercool BUMP.

lets hear it for him.

Just caught up to this one man. Have not been able to hit all the post the last week or so.
LOOKING GOOD. : ):supercool BUMP.
IRONMASTER.

Sorry about that IM, Well I'm out of the hospital and I guess I am doing OK. I still have a touch of edema and I go to the neurologist on the 26th after that I will be licking it again in the gym full time!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Can't wait.

Getting the hurge to lift the couch a few times just thinking of the squat rack>LOL

Top Bottom