Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buisiness proposition for George Spellwin to increase traffic and plat by giving more to the plat user.

eventually a 10 or 15 dollar a month subscription gets you access to the forums and the magazine/news letter sent to you via email or in the mail or maybe a slightly premium package where its sent to you on both and you get all the forums.

healthy recipe ideas for eating clean and like a bodybuilder but not so bland and gross, ex: the protein pancakes mr muscle suggested

Re: Buisiness proposition for George Spellwin to increase traffic and plat by giving

mightymouse69 said:
there is no way our little subz wrote this...no way...lol

Stranger things have happened like a guy getting a tramp stamp.

EF Magazine 1-

Diet article by Faizkafez- About his diet theories- such as how he adheres to the theories of the ancient hunters and all that jazz.

Training Debate. Get a newbie with a shitty routine who wants to get into it to tell their routine and it is critiqued.
-Either 2 contrasting “experts” discuss what he should do it and create 2 different alternatives, or one expert helps and the debate is a separate article

-the debate: “power lifting vs. bodybuilding”
AAP and Omega (either or, preferably both), vs. Tweakle and Java guru (again preferably both) discussing their training principles. Im sure they are both busy so whatever they are willing to give me I can write up into a presentable article.

Maybe we can have a fashion article in this edition, maybe swole and yonkers weights and KB can discuss about finding clothing to fit an incredibly ever jacked body.

Maybe we can get some women to discuss some women issues, such as gaining mass while keeping BF low on a woman since its probably different and harder

Lestat can write an article about staying lean and beach muscles.

We can have posedown contests once the magazine takes off. And anyone who wants to have their picture in the magazine can have a “bodybuilders picture” section and either have clips of awesome lifts, or of posing routines etc.

Anyone willing to write articles can do as much or as little as they want and send them to me and I will make it into a presentable Newsletter format. Im willing to do as much as necessary to make this idea a reality.

Re: Buisiness proposition for George Spellwin to increase traffic and plat by giving

omg i LOVE the magazine idea

i can write articles on how to train and eat for certain goals while traveling on business...i'm sure other people in my shoes can help as well!

we can develop a network of training partners in certain areas and write reviews on gyms we visit while on the road

omgomgomgomg yay!!! this can be a special section of each magazine issue

traveling with swole & friends

hahhaaaa!!! let's do it

swole said:
omg i LOVE the magazine idea

i can write articles on how to train and eat for certain goals while traveling on business...i'm sure other people in my shoes can help as well!

we can develop a network of training partners in certain areas and write reviews on gyms we visit while on the road

omgomgomgomg yay!!! this can be a special section of each magazine issue

traveling with swole & friends

hahhaaaa!!! let's do it
sounds good dude. if your serious then just start writing up an article if you want and when enough people write some we can pool it together and you can send them to me and i will make it in a presentable newsletter type format, and then ill need someone to pdf it or i can probably get acrobat writer from my parents

Top Bottom