Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros and fish

i take 1 gram of krill oil every day, 1 gram am/pm depending what im on if it dries u out. and i eat a shit load of fish and seafood. everything works normal for me. that may not be enough to have those sides but to me the joint soothing is worth it, well at least since everything works good anywys. might change my opinion if my junk stopped workin

I've been taking 10g of fish oil a day and 4g of cla but because I've been on a high protein keto diet I haven't had any diarrhea issue. In fact I have to take fiber to get my shit going, lol. Get my shit going, get it? Ok that wasn't funny.

What's so bad about fish and fish oil. Came across a few forums/sites on bros talking about how fish oil (and possibly fish like tuna )lowered their sex drive. Is this possible?

Not too sure either, but I read an interview with Branch Warren in MD and he said he was eating around 10 tins of tuna a day and his nuts shrunk...

This is news to me as well. *takes fish oils*

^^^ agreed, hah i probably have mercury poisoning by now... anyone know symptoms of mercury poisoning haha? I guess i could google it lol... so feel free to enlighten me of your knowledge even though i'm probably reading about it as your reading my post...

There's been a couple recent studies speculating that too much fish oil causes colitis and colon cancer. These studies were done on lab mice, of course. I was not able to find anything about lowering sex drive. Sorry, my post count is too low to post an actual link to any of the articles I read.

On Monday I ate 2 cans of albacore tuna. One for my 3rd meal. The other for my 4th. And I swear that later on I felt really weak. And the symptoms of high mercury are fatigue.

Top Bottom