Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros and fish

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
What's so bad about fish and fish oil. Came across a few forums/sites on bros talking about how fish oil (and possibly fish like tuna )lowered their sex drive. Is this possible?

I've always been told by doctors never to exceed 3g of fish oils (omega 3) a day. I've never really gone over, and if i have... nothing bad happened that i can report to you. If anything i think it would increase your sex drive?

^ what sterolizer said. Its good for building mass. I don't think there is any reason that it would decrease sex drive.

I did read a little was good. But taking too much does something E receptors. Thus lowering libido and possibly ambition

Where did you read this? Everything I have ever read was positive but I have always taken the standard amount nothing extreme.

I think its all about moderation, Anytime your taking too much of something creates a side effect. I'm not exactly sure what that would be for fish oils but i'm not planning on exceeding the recommended amount lol.

Where did you read this? Everything I have ever read was positive but I have always taken the standard amount nothing extreme.

Just came across it surfing the web with nothing better to do at the moment. Stuck here in my chair due to an injury I got in lower rib.

Top Bottom