Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brooke Shields ... what a beautiful, class act!

I know you are being sarcastic but you'd be surprised how many people say one thing and yet behave in a totally contrary fashion because "they read it on the internet".

I get ill when I think about it sometimes, other times I just laugh.

I only know bits and pieces of your struggle, from a rather selective few threads that I have read that touched on it... But from the sounds of it, if anyone has the right to laugh at just how seriously some people take the internet, it would be be someone in a position such as yours. I know... it's sad, kinda scary, and rather disturbing how seriously some people take any second-hand "word of mouth" drama about ANYTHING and interpret it as gospel truth... Much less choose to attempt to somehow involve themselves, even via some meager little coduit such as a message board on the internet. As if that is somehow gonna make an impact on... well, much of anything.

I mean, really... what else can you do but take it "for what it's worth" and laugh a little. Then again, I don't pretend to know the extent to just how seriously some people take this stuff. I'm simply making assumptions here. Stupid people are gonna do what stupid people do. Roll with it, and if nothing else, let the criticism motivate you that much more. I'm guessing I'm just "preaching to the choir" regarding that though.

:beer:

I only know bits and pieces of your struggle, from a rather selective few threads that I have read that touched on it... But from the sounds of it, if anyone has the right to laugh at just how seriously some people take the internet, it would be be someone in a position such as yours. I know... it's sad, kinda scary, and rather disturbing how seriously some people take any second-hand "word of mouth" drama about ANYTHING and interpret it as gospel truth... Much less choose to attempt to somehow involve themselves, even via some meager little coduit such as a message board on the internet. As if that is somehow gonna make an impact on... well, much of anything.

I mean, really... what else can you do but take it "for what it's worth" and laugh a little. Then again, I don't pretend to know the extent to just how seriously some people take this stuff. I'm simply making assumptions here. Stupid people are gonna do what stupid people do. Roll with it, and if nothing else, let the criticism motivate you that much more. I'm guessing I'm just "preaching to the choir" regarding that though.

:beer:

The written word is powerful indeed. ("The pen is mightier than the sword") You are a man that is not so easily influenced by what you read/see (ie media) so then surely you can understand how easily influenced *the average* person is. If I could share but a fraction of the insane crap that people have told me as *gospel truth* about me (not knowing it was me they were telling it to) your head would spin. NO EXAGGERATION. This affects how people interact with you AND your family (children included) both professionally and personally. Now multiply this phenomenon by a gazillion and that would only be *a slice* from the daily existance of a person wiht the wealth and status of a MJ.

When the utter bunk that is printed on the interent/papers/magazines/reflected in the media DOES NOT alter the behavior of the masses then we can sit back together on my deck, smoke a good cigar, drink a Tito's martini and laugh until we fall out of our chairs.

Until then, people like myself (and those who have had their lives affected similarly to varying degrees) won't be laughing too much.

Don't pull the age bullshit on me.

Leaving her to stand there alone crying would have been cold hearted and terrible, so I'm not sure what you really thought should have happened when the girl broke down.

should the child really have been on the stage at all?

where has loudmouth yenta la toya been thru this whole thing? she is usual the first one to get herself in front of the cameras whenever possible.

you are right though. i bet all these so called close friends of michael probalby shunned him in the later years. as they should. he is a pedophile, a child molester. now we are all supposed to kiss his ass.

It’s all a big charade.
Michael and La Toya are the same person.
MJ was just getting tired of the costume changes.
Like our DJ said here, “he was born a poor black child and died an old white women.”

Like our DJ said here, “he was born a poor black child and died an old white women.”

Calling him white is really really inaccurate and stupid. He was and has always been black at heart. He never bleached his skin to become white either.

The ignorance displayed in this thread is pathetic.

He had vitiligo, which causes the pigment of the sking to turn white/pinkish pale.

A quick google image search will show you exaclty what it is and how obvious it is that he had this. It's not that uncommon and he defintiely had it.

The plastic surgery didn't help him look any better though, as most anyone woud agree.

The reason he was so pale now is because he wore makeup to cover his spotted skin. Also, he always wore long sleeves AND his glove to hide his spotted skin from the disease.

Calling him white is really really inaccurate and stupid. He was and has always been black at heart. He never bleached his skin to become white either.

The ignorance displayed in this thread is pathetic.

He had vitiligo, which causes the pigment of the sking to turn white/pinkish pale.

A quick google image search will show you exaclty what it is and how obvious it is that he had this. It's not that uncommon and he defintiely had it.

The plastic surgery didn't help him look any better though, as most anyone woud agree.

The reason he was so pale now is because he wore makeup to cover his spotted skin. Also, he always wore long sleeves AND his glove to hide his spotted skin from the disease.

I'm well aware of vitiligo as it runs in my family.
It's a joke.

Top Bottom