Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brooke Shields ... what a beautiful, class act!

What's funny is how MJ was innocent of the charges wrought against him.

I wish judgemental people wouldn't be ignorant as well.

Just an FYI, the kid MJ supposedly molested in 2004, himself denied anything ever happened before the charges were even wrought against him. Plus he was aqcuitted as he should have been because he didn't do it, just as the kid said nothing happened.

He wasn't a pedophile, so quit being dutches.

I am not gonna feel bad when God sends judgemental, ignorant turds to hell while MJ has a geat time kickin it with all the other kind and genuine people that lived.

That's all I have to say.

What's funny is how MJ was innocent of the charges wrought against him.

I wish judgemental people wouldn't be ignorant as well.

Just an FYI, the kid MJ supposedly molested in 2004, himself denied anything ever happened before the charges were even wrought against him. Plus he was aqcuitted as he should have been because he didn't do it, just as the kid said nothing happened.

He wasn't a pedophile, so quit being dutches.

I am not gonna feel bad when God sends judgemental, ignorant turds to hell while MJ has a geat time kickin it with all the other kind and genuine people that lived.

That's all I have to say.

How was he able to tell cops what mj's testicles look like, down to the blemishes. Can u do that?

r

MJ was prob turning some serious revolutions in his casket when his dad walked in ... you know the guy that started the cycle of child abuse

That's why MJ left him dick in his will

It's all his mother's fault... bitch had two healthy legs to leave with her children... didn't she? <--- what I have read a gazillion times from ignorant people, but now all of the sudden because it's MJ his mother is absolved of all guilt? Oh wait, maybe MJ was making it all up to save his own sorry guilty ass in an attempt to divert attention from his own filthy life?

:whatever:

It's easy to have GOBS of friends when there is properity and all things rosey, isn't it? But go ahead and have ugly rumors, lawsuits, terrible character assassinations, lose your money, etc, etc, etc and then I am thinkin you will see who your friends REALLY ARE.

BTW do I know?

I'm not going to comment on who showed up...but I enjoyed all the little anecdotes and empathize with the people who grieved privately.

I'm not saying that they aren't open to scrutiny for their actions, but trying to assume you had any understanding of their relationships with each other based on some news reports is just plain stupid.

Information on message boards, PM circuit and elsewhere on the internet is more reliable? You'd be surprised at how many people believe it to be so.

(Not talking about YOU, personally. Just expressing my thoughts out loud on the topic at hand.)

yes nef, i thougth janet hug of support was completely contrived, like every move of her career. i am not sure how old you are, but when you get older you realize most people are putting an act. i am surprised janet did not use opportunity to promote an upcoming record or concert.

Don't pull the age bullshit on me.

Leaving her to stand there alone crying would have been cold hearted and terrible, so I'm not sure what you really thought should have happened when the girl broke down.

Oh BTW - I never cared much for his music, though I do recognize his obvious talent. I only liked that one song where people morphed in the video, dunno the title of it but the refrain was, "It don't matter if you're black or white."

As for whether he was guilty or not I am way too experienced with the law and how screwed up it can be from the vantage point of it protecting animals while feeding innocent children to the wolves, everyone who is supposed to or could help turning their backs for fear of cutting their own professional throats or just plain ignorance/apathy. Do I think MJ was innocent? I could see how he could be. Do I KNOW that he is guilty? I wasn't there.

I don't know either way and as an individual who has been accused of terrible crimes that I didn't commit, also the wife of a man who was accused of equally terrible crime that he didn't commit - our lives having been destroyed in the process I feel I am qualified to comment.

I can't imagine that kind of money and fame and scrutiny and honestly, I don't think I want to.

off stage, MJ gave every indication of being a quiet, shy retiring person.

the over-wrought funeral-palloza given in his "honor" surely would had upset and embarrassed him.

Information on message boards, PM circuit and elsewhere on the internet is more reliable? You'd be surprised at how many people believe it to be so.

(Not talking about YOU, personally. Just expressing my thoughts out loud on the topic at hand.)

Yes. The interwebs will never lie or mislead us... It is all absolute, unquestionable truth... no matter what. Every single bit of it. Silly wimminz. Duh. /sarcasm.

:beer:

Yes. The interwebs will never lie or mislead us... It is all absolute, unquestionable truth... no matter what. Every single bit of it. Silly wimminz. Duh. /sarcasm.

:beer:

I know you are being sarcastic but you'd be surprised how many people say one thing and yet behave in a totally contrary fashion because "they read it on the internet".

I get ill when I think about it sometimes, other times I just laugh.

Top Bottom