Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brooke Shields ... what a beautiful, class act!

Family shit is just too nuanced, layered and complicated to read into from news report.

Then they shouldn't go in front of public cameras on TV try to treat us like fools and b.s. us. Keep that stuff private where it belongs.

As for the photo op celebs who have met MJ as many times as you and I -- nuff said there. They were actually posing for photographers beforehand like it was some red carpet premiere! Chris Brown wore jeans and bling!

The real people MJ loved and saw daily are not posing for cameras and giving interviews. They are mourning at home. U didn't see diana ross, quincy jones, eddie van halen or liz taylor today. Hmm.

r

Then they shouldn't go in front of public cameras on TV try to treat us like fools and b.s. us. Keep that stuff private where it belongs.

As for the photo op celebs who have met MJ as many times as you and I -- nuff said there. They were actually posing for photographers beforehand like it was some red carpet premiere! Chris Brown wore jeans and bling!

The real people MJ loved and saw daily are not posing for cameras and giving interviews. They are mourning at home. U didn't see diana ross, quincy jones, eddie van halen or liz taylor today. Hmm.

r

I'm not going to comment on who showed up...but I enjoyed all the little anecdotes and empathize with the people who grieved privately.

I'm not saying that they aren't open to scrutiny for their actions, but trying to assume you had any understanding of their relationships with each other based on some news reports is just plain stupid.

I'm not going to comment on who showed up...but I enjoyed all the little anecdotes and empathize with the people who grieved privately.

I'm not saying that they aren't open to scrutiny for their actions, but trying to assume you had any understanding of their relationships with each other based on some news reports is just plain stupid.

I'm just relaying comments by people who actually talked to, drove and worked with mj for years. Personally i hated his music.

Remember ... This is a pretty shady town hate to tell ya :)

r

I'm just relaying comments by people who actually talked to, drove and worked with mj for years. Personally i hated his music.

Remember ... This is a pretty shady town hate to tell ya :)

r

lol sure you are...because everyone who claims to have a relationship with a famous person is telling the truth...

People tend to be shady...some of us are better at holding back that part of ourselves than others. I'm not naive. But I'm also not cynical (ie - you, lol).

most celebs will always use the gravity of any situation as either a photo-op or opportunity for self promotion.

I wonder when was the last time any of them spoke to Michael. Why is when celebs die, all we want to see is other celebs?

where has loudmouth yenta la toya been thru this whole thing? she is usual the first one to get herself in front of the cameras whenever possible.

you are right though. i bet all these so called close friends of michael probalby shunned him in the later years. as they should. he is a pedophile, a child molester. now we are all supposed to kiss his ass.

where has loudmouth yenta la toya been thru this whole thing? she is usual the first one to get herself in front of the cameras whenever possible.

you are right though. i bet all these so called close friends of michael probalby shunned him in the later years. as they should. he is a pedophile, a child molester. now we are all supposed to kiss his ass.

We should Because he bfrought people of all races together. Didn't you listne to Sharpton bitch??? I'm gonna trip you now.

r

Top Bottom