Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BROKEN RIB: Anti-inflammatory pills and AS

L

Little Girl

My husband broke me a rib after my last powerlifting comp. He gaves me a big hug and I heard and I felt a strange noise in my back. I thought at first it was just cracked but I went to my doc and we saw with X-rays that my rib was broken. He gaves me some anti-inflammatory pills and some analgesic with codeine. My question is : should I stop my AS cycle? I' m on primo depot and I started a stack with oral winny (a very small dosage till my next comp in three weeks)

Thanks!
LG

It depends on how long you're gonna be out of action. If you're not training then the AS is a waste. Other than that, you should ditch the winny for now. Oral AS plus NSAIDS are a bad combo for the liver. Well, they're independantly hard on the liver.

I'll try to forget my pain and hit the gym anyway. It happend last monday and I kept training. I did a 300lbs deadlift and even a 170 bench press. I can't stop lifting! Concerning my cycle, I'll do what you said LOBO! I'll be on anti-inflammatory for only 7 days, I can wait!
Thanks
LG

I really doubt if 7 days of NSAIDs and a small dose of Winny is going to overstress the liver. From a recovery standpoint, considering that AAS enhance bone density, I wouldn't change anything at this point. Getting off a cycle during an acute phase of an injury might prolong recovery.

Just my two cents.

W6

7 days??? Wow. No problemo. Just keep doin' what you've been doin'. I was confusing your sitch with some major bonehead bodybuilders who are on 50mg per day Dbol and pop Voltaren 24/7/365 so they can train through AAS assisted tendon injuries. Honestly, I know two guys that do exactly this on cycle, AND go out boozing on the weekends! LOL

7 days recovery is excellent. There must be a lot of wimps out there, because some people mope around 4-6 weeks with rib injuries. Good work.

yep 7 days and if it doesn't work I,ll go to 10 days max. I've been training for almost 8 years and it's my first injury. I never had a broken bone before either. I never took anti-inflammatory that is why my doc presume that it will take only 7 days! I'm supposed to do my deadlift on thursday but I think that I'll wait a couple of days... And I'll keep taking primo and winny.
Thanks
LG

Good god, are you married to a superhero?

:eek:

Hope you're okay.

Since you're posting here, how about a cycle update?

Wyst

Top Bottom