Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Throbbing shoulders during w/o

Care to explain WHY steve? curious. Ive heard this b4 but never a reason as to why

inflammation is a key to muscle regeneration (clearing damages fibers and a bunch of other geek stuff) thus reducing such by removal/inhibiting certain substances has a negative impact on BB. This is w/o even considering it is NFG for soft tissue. A few days, ok. but beyond that its counterproductive.

inflammation is a key to muscle regeneration (clearing damages fibers and a bunch of other geek stuff) thus reducing such by removal/inhibiting certain substances has a negative impact on BB. This is w/o even considering it is NFG for soft tissue. A few days, ok. but beyond that its counterproductive.

awesome. thanks.

I figured it had more to do with the Hepatoxicity of using NSAID'S on a regular basis. <That shouldnt be ignored either.

There is some south american pro bb who almost had to quit working out due to liver failure. He was taking NSAIDS on a regular basis along with (im sure) orals and a bunch of other goodies.

I think Flex Wheeler had some sort of liver issue too. It might of been his kidneys though, I cant remember

The pain comes from the upper/outer, kinda like the muscle on top of the rotator cuff. It really burns up, the only thing that completely rids the pain is if I lean over and hang my shoulders lose. Then by the time I'm done with shrugs there's not a lick of pain or even irritability

Dude my shoulders hurt so bad on beastdrol , had to stop mid workout a couple of times. Gotta have fish oil and forged joint repair for sure

^^^ its pumps. grab some N2guard which has plenty of taurine.. that will help.

i got zero pumps on my recent tren cycle using n2guard.

its nice you are running fish oil which is very important too, but that will not help this particular problem

awesome. thanks.

I figured it had more to do with the Hepatoxicity of using NSAID'S on a regular basis. <That shouldnt be ignored either.

There is some south american pro bb who almost had to quit working out due to liver failure. He was taking NSAIDS on a regular basis along with (im sure) orals and a bunch of other goodies.

I think Flex Wheeler had some sort of liver issue too. It might of been his kidneys though, I cant remember

that too but eddy explained it well.

the way i explain it in plain english is that inflammation is your own body trying to heal itself.. by shutting that off and making your brain think you are not in pain you will only cause more damage by pounding away. best thing to do is allow your body to heal itself.. if you start getting inflammation that is a signal to back off and give that particular area a break. as a lifter if you want to stay healthy long term you must LISTEN to your body and not just take anti-inflammatories everyday and ignore the bodies signals

i have an old football injury from high school, i was given cortico's for it. stupidest mistake ever i made. made the pain go away and i continued to pound away.. now i have permanent tendon damage in my arm, it sucks.. when i carry groceries i cannot even use my right arm.. all cause some jerkoff doctor put me on cortico's instead of telling me to STOP and let the injury heal

Top Bottom