Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broke a vial of T suspension- how do I remix + sterilize?

Mr.Dank

Ya ya I know...........Anyway picked up the box upside down, the bottle fell out and broke on the floor. So I went to work and left it to dry, came home (It had dried) and now I have about a gram of test.
Im wondering if I can mix it with bacteriostatic water then run it through a filter?

Ifso, 0.25u or 0.45u?

If not what do I do?

screw that..

"if not what do I do?"

Uh... throw it away Mr. Dank. You are seriously considering scraping some crap up off the floor and putting it in to your body? I wouldn't. Even if you can process it to make it safe it will probably be under dosed - and may have substances in it you don't want.

What could get through a 0.25u filter? Only thing I know of thats small enough is a virus. Bacteria's too big.... I dont know though, maybe your right. Just seems like such a waste. theres gotta be something I can do with it..........

Even if you got it free of bugs, there could certainly be irritants that get through the filter... not sure exactly what...

but chemicals used to clean... who knows. Remember if the test can make it through the filter... well so can other stuff, maybe not bugs... but shit I wouldn't want in my body none-the-less.

My advice - just chalk it up to experience and pitch the gear...

Top Bottom