Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brock lesner WWF anadrol bro trying out for NFL TEAM?

wtlftr said:
lesner doesn't have a chance. You gotta be an athelete to have a chance

Being the former NCAA Division 1 wrestling champ and WWE World Champion kinda makes you an athlete dude... Not to mention he's 6'3", 300lbs.

His wrestling/grappling skills learned in high school/college will aid him well when he has to grapple with O-Linemen and backs.

Dial_tone said:
I don't think line is where he's projected and his numbers are off the charts for any other position. Personally I'd knock 25-30 lbs off him and put him at fullback. All he has to do is run forward and hit somebody, plus learn pass blocking.

A blocking fullback IS probably the only real possibility... He could definitely play there... if he learned to block well...

He has said he wants to play DLine, that is where I was getting that from....

Becoming said:
A blocking fullback IS probably the only real possibility... He could definitely play there... if he learned to block well...

He has said he wants to play DLine, that is where I was getting that from....

he is an awsome thing

a freak

but wrestling and being a blocking fullback in the league are totally different

he has to be quick off the ball

catch (how good are his hands)
be able to block(blocking and wrestling arent the same)

also he is too big for a blocking back imo....dudes like duckett and alstout are heavy but also short in size (too tall u get in the QB path of vision)

also when a badass athelete puts on pads its a totally new world

world class sprinters put on pads and well they arent as fast as everyone tohught they would be

thing about D line.. (thats takes alot of snaps to get the feel for everything)

well i wish him the best of luck

but the nfl = not for long

tiger88 said:
but the nfl = not for long

yeah, that is what I think too... that he won't be around long...

you are right about the pads thing too...

I was thinking strictly blocking fullback, not catching... he prolly won't be able to block as a full back either tho... hell tons of RBs have been playing forever and still can't block... lol

Becoming said:
yeah, that is what I think too... that he won't be around long...

you are right about the pads thing too...

I was thinking strictly blocking fullback, not catching... he prolly won't be able to block as a full back either tho... hell tons of RBs have been playing forever and still can't block... lol
...or catch.

That's why he's gotta play D-line. He's tall, strong, and agile, and most importantly, doesn't have to catch.

Top Bottom