Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brock lesner WWF anadrol bro trying out for NFL TEAM?

2 years on the practice and playing in NFL Europe...I think he can do it, I'm not sure he'll wait 3-4 to actually make an NFL roster though. I went to a D-II school and 2 yrs ago a guy from my school got drafted by the Giants. He was a 3-time D-II All-American and still got axed on the last cut. Lesnar has an uphill battle for sure but it only costs a team about $5K a week to put him on the practice squad and use him for a tackling dummy.

Dial_tone said:
2 years on the practice and playing in NFL Europe...I think he can do it, I'm not sure he'll wait 3-4 to actually make an NFL roster though. I went to a D-II school and 2 yrs ago a guy from my school got drafted by the Giants. He was a 3-time D-II All-American and still got axed on the last cut. Lesnar has an uphill battle for sure but it only costs a team about $5K a week to put him on the practice squad and use him for a tackling dummy.

I think it will take longer than 2 years.... He wants to play on D line and a lot of the skill there is instincts and reactions and I don't think he can develop those in 2 years... I am thinking 3-4 minimum development time and by then he will be 29-30 years old... They said also he has awesome physical numbers but his agility is shit, and that is not good as well for his chances...

He is big, but his strength numbers are anything but spectacular for his size and muscle mass (475b, 695s).... Pro level offensive linemen are brutal motherfuckers and they will bury his ass... I don't care how much "fight" he think he has in him... my bet is the WWE mad him soft...

I guess you are right tho, they prolly don't have to pay him much and it never hurts to have another practice dummy around...

Dial_tone said:
He will not be the first NFL'er that didn't play in college.

a wide recierver from new orleans didnt play college ball

he was a beer truck driver who played in a beer trucker league (flag football)

and went to the NFL combine (some one got lucky and a scout saw him playing flag football)

went to combine

did some owning
did some serious recieving and BAM he is a mans man who is in the league

Becoming said:
He is big, but his strength numbers are anything but spectacular for his size and muscle mass (475b, 695s).... Pro level offensive linemen are brutal motherfuckers and they will bury his ass... I don't care how much "fight" he think he has in him... my bet is the WWE mad him soft...

I don't think line is where he's projected and his numbers are off the charts for any other position. Personally I'd knock 25-30 lbs off him and put him at fullback. All he has to do is run forward and hit somebody, plus learn pass blocking.

I think he is going to get his ass handed to him. Just the injuries he cropped up in the WWE is bad enough... knees, neck, etc..

Top Bottom