Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brock lesner WWF anadrol bro trying out for NFL TEAM?

vikings signed him

no link but i am legit

fuck bro

he is league min pay

i dont blame him for leaving wwf.....he did his thang and took it over

hope he does well

dude just got cut :(

i wish hoping he coulda done it... too slow they said (they didnt tell me personally but some coach said that to a reporter)

This story ain't over yet.....trust me.

he will go to NFL europe or practice squad is the word... he hasn't had the years of playing and instincts the others have developed...

it will be interesting to see which comes first:

a)he develops the instincts/skills to play in the league...
b)he gets bored/discouraged/too old...

too true

odds are way against him having any kind of a significant impact - or even against him being a starter at any point in time....

Last Friday night, I went to the sports bar to watch the Packer's pre-season game, and unforunately they had the Viking game on as well. This was the first time I had seen Lesnar play, and I have to say I was a bit surprised. He was quick, had good upper body strength, with a low center of gravity, and seemed to be able to keep his feet when in contact with other large bodied individuals.
His style of play was very similar to that of Chris Hovan 2 years ago...only with not quite as much of the "drama"...but then again it was only pre-season. Although I could see him using some of the same intimadation tactics as Hovan and old Vikings DT John Randle. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Lesnar make the practice squad...that is if he is truely dedicated to the idea of playing in the NFL..

Just my 2 cents.... :qt:

toga22 said:
Last Friday night, I went to the sports bar to watch the Packer's pre-season game, and unforunately they had the Viking game on as well. This was the first time I had seen Lesnar play, and I have to say I was a bit surprised. He was quick, had good upper body strength, with a low center of gravity, and seemed to be able to keep his feet when in contact with other large bodied individuals.
His style of play was very similar to that of Chris Hovan 2 years ago...only with not quite as much of the "drama"...but then again it was only pre-season. Although I could see him using some of the same intimadation tactics as Hovan and old Vikings DT John Randle. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Lesnar make the practice squad...that is if he is truely dedicated to the idea of playing in the NFL..

Awesome input - thanks... :)

Top Bottom