Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breaking some records....

Deciever

i was reading about how I'D RATHER BE DEADLIFTING is going to be going for the NY state deadlift record... i wish there was an upcoming sanctioned meet in like a month i could do with all three lifts..... the NJ state records are.
Teen(14-15)
Wt. Class Squat Bench Deadlift Total
132 lbs. 292 170 325 771.5

right now raw. my lifts are
squat 265 (just belt and knee wraps, so with a good suit, i could get that record
deadlift- 335 just a belt( with a suit i would crush it)
bench- 190 raw, 175 pause (raw)

ahh i wish i could break those records, but im too overweight! damn my growth spurt that will bring me into the 148 class

im 136, and i could definately drop down to 132 , but by november(my next meet, i'll have hit my growth spurt and shot up in weight), i'll be up around 145 probably

i did those lifts at 128-130lbs ranging from 3 weeks ago, to last week

squat-285
bench- 203.75
dead- 358
total-815.5
the reason the total is lower than the total of all the bests is cause the records were all set by different people

i dont think i'll even need to bulk, it'll come naturally.. by that time i hope to be totaling around 900 raw. It'd be cool to have a record.

In a way your right you don't need to bulk up b/c naturally since your growing your body is gonna put on weight. If the way ur eating right now is fine for strength then don't worry about it and you really don't have to worry about weight much just see from now til the time the record breaking comes around if you put on weight like monthly or something. I hope your not doing football or anything b/c it will make you weaker too much running.

im not doing football this year.. too small.. only 136 lbs against the average 180-200 lber who'd be playing.

so im devoting most of my time to lifting (and of course a little bike jumping, i love doing that)

Top Bottom