Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breakfast problems...

ExtraMile

High End Bro
Platinum
Alright, in the mornin of a school day, I wake up at about 7.15, drink an isotonic sports drink, then at about 7.30 eat a 30z turkey steak in a sandwich, the turkey has about 22g or protein, with about 4 in each slice of bread makes for a good 30g of protein just after waking, at about 8.15 i have a bowl of porridge with blueberries and a multivitamin and then leave the house at about half past, yet still at about 10.00 im starving hungry, Iv tryed eating more in the mornings but it doesnt help, can anyone suggest what I can do to overcome this, because the next time I can eat properly is 11.15.. I can eat a few small things at 10.15 walking to next lesson or w.e but not much, anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: yeah just relised this should be on the diet board.. sorryyyy

at what time? in the morning? After the turkley im full, then after the porridge, bloated, I cant fit much more in, thats why its a problem...

at what time? in the morning? After the turkley im full, then after the porridge, bloated, I cant fit much more in, thats why its a problem...

you said ou could eat something fast well walking down the hall. Ether a protein bar or a shake seems the best chose. You can buy ether one pree made and ready to go.

In the morning I think its important to get in a fast digesting protein right away to feed your muscles so that would be a whey shake, right when you wake up. Than what you need maybe 30 min or so later get in a whole food protein source and a complex carb(IMO 25% of your daily carbs, should be in the morning)

Also it could depend on what you eat before you go to sleep, what your meal should look like before bedtime should either be a casein protein, or whey protein with some good fats to slow down the digestion rate, which will keep your body stable through out the night

Yeah well the past few days Iv been eatin some cottage cheese before bed, and it has made a differance, the thing is, I cant eat much because I find it abosuletly rancid. Anyone got any ideas/alternatives? Other than buying casein protein powder..
Cottage cheers contains about 30g of protein per 225g, so would I be ok drinking a pint of milk and 30g low fat cheddar cheese with a low fat fruit yoghurt or somthing? That would add up to about 30-35g of protein, but would that be too much to eat before bed?

Top Bottom