Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bradley Cooper (America Sniper) is a stud!

Cool, well in that case his wife gave him an ultimatum to retire and be a family man, or take the kids and run.

He retired and started a non profit to take guys with ptsd out shooting to blow off steam. A young kid He took out shot and killed him.

You're welcome.

I couldn't name a single Oscar winner or contender since Pulp Fiction/Forrest Gump fought it out in 1994.

It's all ultra-gay arthouse crap, even gayer foreign films, or worst of all, shit adapted from horrible books by below average actors-turned-directors (the very untalented Sandra Bullock comes to mind).

Sandra in Gravity or Sandra in that white people save black people movie? I thought She was very good in Gravity. What did she direct?

I couldn't name a single Oscar winner or contender since Pulp Fiction/Forrest Gump fought it out in 1994.

It's all ultra-gay arthouse crap, even gayer foreign films, or worst of all, shit adapted from horrible books by below average actors-turned-directors (the very untalented Sandra Bullock comes to mind).

Gone Girl was pretty good. Boyhood looks great. I can't wait to see that one.

I can't believe Reese is nominated again. She is not believable to me in any role than cute but dumb blonde trying to be a lawyer to win back heR ex.

I thought Gone Girl was absolutely horrible...way too long. It kept dragging on and on.

Gone Girl was pretty good. Boyhood looks great. I can't wait to see that one.

I can't believe Reese is nominated again. She is not believable to me in any role than cute but dumb blonde trying to be a lawyer to win back heR ex.
Reese Witherspoon? She has only made one remotely decent movie ever. Freeway, and that was 20 years ago.

Top Bottom