Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bought some Biotest Surge

Alptraum, your best bet is to go to the protein factory website and do some reading on hydrolyzed proteins, how they are absorbed, why they taste so bad etc. Also while you are there, the "psycho formula" is listed in the articles section. They don't make that formula, you have to request it as a custom blend. I think you'll see why I think it's such a great product.

Growing faster, well that's what Dbol is for HEHEHE. I think when you're in between cycles, or if you're natural, that using the best tools you can get will help. How much, I don't know. If your on a budget, I was when I was in college for 6 lovely years, might as well go with WPC. Don't break the bank for better qualtiy stuff, it's not that big of a deal. But, if you got a few extra bucks, like what I save from not drinking & smoking herb & eating pizza anymore, then why not get a better quality, better absorbing, more beneficial powder.

Top Bottom