Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boston's Journal

Still pluggin through my workouts. Diet is up and down nothing consistent. Going through a seperation and one of my girls and having a really hard time with it. I miss logging and keeping up with the board but just dont have the time right now. When the dust settles, I will be back full force!

bostongirl2you said:
Still pluggin through my workouts. Diet is up and down nothing consistent. Going through a seperation and one of my girls and having a really hard time with it. I miss logging and keeping up with the board but just dont have the time right now. When the dust settles, I will be back full force!

Maybe you can talk to her about what you are doing.
Start a log on paper.
It might give her something to focus on too.
Then you two can run together and talk.. essentially have some good one on one time that not only benefits the body but the body too.
Best of luck with everything! :heart:

I've been absent from the Women's Forum for far too long... thought I'd poke my head in here and see what's what... afterall the Women's training forum is what brought me to elite nearly SEVEN years ago.

I scanned through this thread and got the highlights.

Slat1's advice about involving your kids with your training is an EXCELLENT idea. Physical activity releases endorphines and helps you to feel better, not to mention all of the other health benefits. By you teaching your children how to cope with stress you will also help to feel more positive about your relationship w/them. This might help to counteract the negatives you may feel about your marriage breaking down.

I am very happy to hear that you have kept at it, even though your plate is full with life.

One question, how are you guaging your progress? The scale, a tape measure, how your clothing fits, how you feel or any combination?

Last edited:
slat1 said:
Maybe you can talk to her about what you are doing.
Start a log on paper.
It might give her something to focus on too.
Then you two can run together and talk.. essentially have some good one on one time that not only benefits the body but the body too.
Best of luck with everything! :heart:

Thanks so much doll :heart:

Its my middle one that's having such a hard time and she just doesnt understand why we cant stay together. Heart breaking :worried:

Top Bottom