Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boston's Journal

Quick Update: Its just too damn hot and Im too cranky :evil:

Diet: Same
Training: Cardio every am first thing
Weights: Back/Bi's Mon, Chest/Tri's Tue, Shoulders today

HOT..........HOT...............HOT!!!

Happy Wednesday :heart:

Still doing daily cardio on an empty stomach and my weights.

Diet is the same (from Shadows plan)

Hard to do daily logging now that the kids are on summer vacation :rainbow:

Going away on monday until thursday so most likely no logging.
I am however, soooooooooo proud of myself for making and sticking to these major changes in my diet/training! Totally feel like a new person.

Enjoy the weekend, its a beauty here! :rainbow:

Wow.....my journal suxs lately! Im going through major personal stuff right now and keeping up with my workouts has been tough enough. Im finding it impossible to log. I will try to do better though.

Workout are going good. Still going to the gym every morning. Going through stuff with the husband and am borderline depressed/elated over it. In a scary spot right now and trying to figure out what the hell to do.

Eating is ok. Not super clean/strick but not bad either. If anything Im not eating enough right now.

Tired of not being happy in my personal life and finally able to admit it. What to do.........what to do??!!

Anywho.......... miss everyone :heart:

Hey girl... I want you to read that you wrote...

"I am however, soooooooooo proud of myself for making and sticking to these major changes in my diet/training! Totally feel like a new person."

THAT is what you tell yourself every day, multiple times if you have to.

what ever is going on will work itself out, you need to stay focused, you need to stay positive, and you need to remember all the things you are thankful and grateful for in life.
The negative does NOT outweigh the positive even though it may seem like it...

I dont care if you have to be absurdly positive and happy and convince yourself you are, daily... do it.. to get through this, It WILL help.

xo

PM me if you need me

bostongirl2you said:
Wow.....my journal suxs lately! Im going through major personal stuff right now and keeping up with my workouts has been tough enough. Im finding it impossible to log. I will try to do better though.

Workout are going good. Still going to the gym every morning. Going through stuff with the husband and am borderline depressed/elated over it. In a scary spot right now and trying to figure out what the hell to do.

Eating is ok. Not super clean/strick but not bad either. If anything Im not eating enough right now.

Tired of not being happy in my personal life and finally able to admit it. What to do.........what to do??!!

Anywho.......... miss everyone :heart:
BOSTON. :heart: :heart: :heart: Ditto what Bunz said...I think, in some way, we have all done the battle with the emotional/personal stress and training--i.other words, how to really focus, channel that stress, that emotion into force for working out, instead of letting it consume you and deter you from doing so. Key is to positively reinforce how good it does finally feel when you do get there to train, eat right, and kick ass over a slumping feeling..when you beat the urge to crawl in bed and eat like shit cuz you feel horrible...Even a shitty workout can make you feel better just because you were THERE, you know??
I struggled for a long time, mentally and physically (with my weight) to train my mind to block shit out and just get to the gym...even if I was crying in the car on the way home..some days, I just sat in my car trying to get the drive to go inside..
Sorry, for the long post..what I mean to convey here is that I have been there, and I am here now..like everyone else..you logging on here is an effort in and of itself...everything will come around..The good is all around you..the bad is not all there is...Lots of love... :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Hey girl... I want you to read that you wrote...

"I am however, soooooooooo proud of myself for making and sticking to these major changes in my diet/training! Totally feel like a new person."

THAT is what you tell yourself every day, multiple times if you have to.

what ever is going on will work itself out, you need to stay focused, you need to stay positive, and you need to remember all the things you are thankful and grateful for in life.
The negative does NOT outweigh the positive even though it may seem like it...

I dont care if you have to be absurdly positive and happy and convince yourself you are, daily... do it.. to get through this, It WILL help.

xo

PM me if you need me

Thanks {{B}}
I needed the reminder. One day at a time, one step at a time. Your a love :heart:

MUNECA8599 said:
BOSTON. :heart: :heart: :heart: Ditto what Bunz said...I think, in some way, we have all done the battle with the emotional/personal stress and training--i.other words, how to really focus, channel that stress, that emotion into force for working out, instead of letting it consume you and deter you from doing so. Key is to positively reinforce how good it does finally feel when you do get there to train, eat right, and kick ass over a slumping feeling..when you beat the urge to crawl in bed and eat like shit cuz you feel horrible...Even a shitty workout can make you feel better just because you were THERE, you know??
I struggled for a long time, mentally and physically (with my weight) to train my mind to block shit out and just get to the gym...even if I was crying in the car on the way home..some days, I just sat in my car trying to get the drive to go inside..
Sorry, for the long post..what I mean to convey here is that I have been there, and I am here now..like everyone else..you logging on here is an effort in and of itself...everything will come around..The good is all around you..the bad is not all there is...Lots of love... :heart:

Thanks Mun,
You always seem to come along at the right time! I swear were old friends.....lol
You and Bunny always have great insight and it totally lifts my spirit :rainbow:
Im just gonna keep pressin on with my training/dieting and let everything else fall into place. Maybe we are just going through a rough patch or perhaps Im just ready to claim my life back.

bostongirl2you said:
TODAY:

AM: Body Pump class
45mins. treadmill
so far:
1:myoplex light w/water, sm. coffee w/skim milk & 2 splenda

2:almonds
3:turkey on wheat w/lettuce
4:syntrax protein w/diet rootbeer
5:4 oz. haddock w/lemon and garlic, sm. yam, asparagus

Top Bottom