Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BodyBuilding the Hamburger Helper WaY!!

Sodium bomb but, yea I eat it too.

I do my own style though, lean beef, Spicy chorizo, ground turkey, and any wild game I have ground up.
Mix in some Chipolte sauce and refried beans.

All over rice or noodles.

Bam.

not bad, but make sure you eat a GENEROUS serving of Organic fiber with those meals

Really Meat should also be eaten with a Substantial amount of organic fiber for Heath, Colon, and of course Phyto Nutrients

I train Hollywoods elite so dont listen to people trying to see you cook books and crap. Eat Hamburger Helper but replace the beef with chicken for protein. You then get almost no fat, a nice amount of carbs and good protein. Eat this nightly. THen in teh AM take Darge Rage and work out within about 45 minutes to an hour. Immediately after work out take Cell mass and then about 6-8 hours later one more dose of cell mass. You will get triple your size ina bout 2 months or so. Dont listen to thse people trying to see crap to you. You dont need to cook crazy meals. Stay away from to much fat. Dont go CRAZY on the carbe but enough to feed your muscles. The Dark Rage is the best, but if you cant find it Noexplode is also good. Same formuma take it 45 minutes to an hour before working out. Then cell mass IMMEDIATELY after workiong out (EMPTY STOMACH). CEll mass helps your muscles. Wait at least about 1 hour to eat or do a shake. Then 6-8 horus later Cell mass again EMPTY STOMACH. Mark my words you will send me a million dollars I will get you hug:biggrin:e.

Top Bottom