Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding stereotypes & bad things people say *VIDEO*

lmao scam.. that is called internet marketing, and i can tell you for sure i am not trying to do anything on this forum, maybe just get a few youtube views, but that's about it.. lmao!

Thats a bunch of Malarkey

lmao scam.. that is called internet marketing, and i can tell you for sure i am not trying to do anything on this forum, maybe just get a few youtube views, but that's about it.. lmao!

I never come to C&C......hell, I don't even remember how I ended up here this time.....but I had to take a second to say what a total pole smoker this guy is. You look great bro btw.....but you have forever faggotized yourself here with your video swill/scammage/pan handling for YouTube views. Not to mention insulting all of us immensely with the "all natural" line.
Hey.....maybe you could be MrSocal's personal trainer. You into meth bro? It shreds you.

I never come to C&C......hell, I don't even remember how I ended up here this time.....but I had to take a second to say what a total pole smoker this guy is. You look great bro btw.....but you have forever faggotized yourself here with your video swill/scammage/pan handling for YouTube views. Not to mention insulting all of us immensely with the "all natural" line.
Hey.....maybe you could be MrSocal's personal trainer. You into meth bro? It shreds you.

*Mrs Ocal

buttered then bantered

Lolololol. that guy was a joke. He had a profile page talking about how much he juiced, gave joosing advice, then starts a thread asking where the needle goes after visiting an anti-aging clinic.

Lolololol. that guy was a joke. He had a profile page talking about how much he juiced, gave joosing advice, then starts a thread asking where the needle goes after visiting an anti-aging clinic.

sounds like criminal10dinc and his ongoing vlog debacles

sounds like criminal10dinc and his ongoing vlog debacles

have we gotten rid of that kid? holy phagocyte. I literally got angry watching some of those vids. At least Ze German lifts. Obviously he's juicing but that's not enough to look like that, his diet has to be dialed. Allon, if you insist on claiming your natural ur not gonna last here. If u'd just be a rob i could see you being a mod here in no time with how you look. Just don't be a fuckhole.

have we gotten rid of that kid? holy phagocyte. I literally got angry watching some of those vids. At least Ze German lifts. Obviously he's juicing but that's not enough to look like that, his diet has to be dialed. Allon, if you insist on claiming your natural ur not gonna last here. If u'd just be a rob i could see you being a mod here in no time with how you look. Just don't be a fuckhole.

semen10drink is still around, i kinda like it since he seems to take idiocy to new unforeseen levels for strictly the lol factor.

Top Bottom