Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding stereotypes & bad things people say *VIDEO*

god this world is intolerably filled with meme's. I mean kudo's to the guy for looking like that but what the shit was the point of the video? Just talking to hear yourself talk. Is life really becoming seinfeld?

I can't watch the vid because I'm at work. :(

I once worked with this rather large girl who said anyone who went to the gym was stupid and insecure. That working out was for people who had to compensate for a poor personality.

god this world is intolerably filled with meme's. I mean kudo's to the guy for looking like that but what the shit was the point of the video? Just talking to hear yourself talk. Is life really becoming seinfeld?

When web cams became included with computers and youtube got popular, egos blew up. People won't pay attention to them in real life, so they want that view count to go up. "Look at me!" At least Seinfield was entertaining....

I can't watch the vid because I'm at work. :(

I once worked with this rather large girl who said anyone who went to the gym was stupid and insecure. That working out was for people who had to compensate for a poor personality.

Tell that bish to get a full metabolic panel and BMI check and see whos stupid lol

Top Bottom