Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding and methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was just doing some googling and found out one of my favorite amateur bodybuilders hasn't been competing in the last years because he tested positive for methanphetamine anabolites.

Set aside my surprise of why are these guys even tested, I'm wondering why would a bodybuilder ever use meth? Does any of the stuff we're taking count as methamphetamine and I didn't now? I'm thinking something like clen or ephedrine?

If it's only for recreational use then this is soul crushing to me. I didn't even know meth was popular here in Europe.

Very bad idea in my opinion. Quick way to a lifetime addiction.

Hell ya adderal is stupid popular at my university . I have yet to try it but majority of freinds use it during the semester

I tried it for like 2 months, it did nothing for me. That drug is for 12 year old daydreamers!

He might be doing a cut with crank or otherwise just trying to boost training. He's joining the line up for an early heart attack if he is trying to lift hard on that crap.

Thanks for your answers, guys. I still think it has to be something other than Adderall because that drug is not popular at all here in Europe (or maybe that's just me being oblivious to something everyone is already using like usual).
It's probably something else but whatever it is, damn shame.

Hello to all,

Yea that is good and fine having the results for the beneficiary of the health,therefore it is better for us to take more knowledge and comprehensive detail for it.

@musclei: I'm in the UK, England; I presume you are too?

I finished university in 2008 and tbh I had to do a few "crammers" whereby I stupidly thought it would help my concentration. Okay, it did help for the first few hours after use, but when your body wants to sleep, and you can't because of the course work, and the fact you've used speed, your concentration wanes. All it does is keep you awake and alert. Your mind, however, is a tired, foggy haze, and results in no work done in ten hours or more. In the USA it is popular on campus, but not so here in the UK.

I thought, like you, that methamphetamine was pretty rare in the UK as well. I thought this right up until last week when I was conselling an ex-heroine addict. He told me that heroin is still a big problem in the Midlands area (Stoke-on-Trent, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire) but many new users are opting for the intense high of the meth instead. He says the availability of it is sporadic but in some parts of Staffordshire you could easily buy it on Christmas Day. Apparently, someone who's been on meth for a while has a distinct "haggard" look to them, and they're often missing some teeth.

It's definately a sad state of affairs if it becomes widespread in the UK. It's a different beast to heroin and opiates in general, because the high can last for days and it is highly addictive. There is also very little in the way of therapies, substitutes, or detoxes for users. It really can and likely will, ruin your life. I know the guys and gals on EF are very sensible in regard to what they do and use, but I urge anyone - if they're ever offered it - to consider their fitness goals. If they want to get trim or enjoy more intense workouts, then employ the knowledge and wisdom of the mods and experience offered on this forum. Like the OP said, it will make you lose fat, but it will also massively increase your risk of hear attack or stroke, plus you'll lose more teeth than you will fat.

I'm sure it will turn out as Adderell, again, like has already been said. Well, let's hope so anyway.

MDMA also pops hot for meth

That's what I was gonna say. What do you think the MA in MDMA stands for lol.

And I don't know much about Europe...but in the States, Meth is the biggest drug problem in the entire country except for the North-East [Heroin/opiates].

Yeah, meth is huge where I live in east Tennessee. But, pills are right up there with it (Roxy, oxy, morphine, subutex, suboxone, opana). I can get anything, anytime, I shit you not... but I can't find any juice lol.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom