Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilder steroid run

I hope to compete late this year
I took about a year-and-a-half off due to covid and other personal issues
I got back into the gym about 4 months ago and things have been going very well
I'm currently 36 years old and I weigh approximately 170 lb and I am 5 ft 8 in. my body fat is around 13%
I want to get my body fat much lower and I would like to see how I react to masteron + trenbolone.
what would be your recommended dosing for them and for how long?

You need lower bodyfat before you try them

I would go with 250 mg each of testoerone and trenbolone with 500 mg of masteron. For the best quality make sure to check out Domestic Supply!

The guys have you covered with some great dosing protocols. I stay on the lower end with tren and higher for masteron. Get your bf down before running masteron or you won’t be able to see it shine.

I wouldn't jump on tren right now man. Being out for 3.5 years is a long time. Just getting back into the gym, run something more mild like test solo or SARMs. You won't need crazy PEDs to get your shape back.

I hope to compete late this year
I took about a year-and-a-half off due to covid and other personal issues
I got back into the gym about 4 months ago and things have been going very well
I'm currently 36 years old and I weigh approximately 170 lb and I am 5 ft 8 in. my body fat is around 13%
I want to get my body fat much lower and I would like to see how I react to masteron + trenbolone.
what would be your recommended dosing for them and for how long?

What is your target weight and BF%? You and I are currently the same height and weight except I am at 9% BF. However, I am focused on athletic performance and not size. I say this because when I look in the mirror, I am no way ready for a bodybuilding contest. It would take me two years to put on that kind of mass.

I would concur with the earlier comment on slowing down and enjoying the journey.

To answer your question, when I was bodybuilding (peak was 242 pounds at 10% BF) my stack of choice that i loved was test, eq, and tren. I love the way I feel on EQ and it also provided an bottomless appetite which is necessary to put on mass.

Top Bottom