Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Sculpting Bible for Women? Anyone have any rants or raves?

EnigmaWoman

Hello everyone! I have never really ever been super active before and I am starting now. I have been told that I have good "symmetry" whatever that means- although I am overweight.

I posted my before pics in the member picture area.

My question is...I am starting the body sculpting bible for women program and I wanted to know if anyone had any rants or raves about it. It seems to be a good program, my boyfriend is a personal trainer and he recommended it. I am 5'2 and 150 lbs. I am almost positive that my bf is around 27-30%. I have a lot of fat to lose. The program basically works like this:
MWF- weight training
TRS- cardio and abs
Sunday- off

The book comes with a good diet plan- since mine was terrible before...

...should I be implementing more cardio since I have a lot of fat to lose? Maybe do cardio with my weights in MWF?

ANY advice would be appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)

I've never heard of that book...sound similar to others out there though.

As far as upping your cardio, it all depends on your body type/chemistry. Some like to hang on to muscle mass or build it more easily than others, some women burn it off. I'd start off with just 20 min of HIIT cardio 3x/week or so for a few weeks and see how that goes while you let a good, clean diet (5-6 healthy meals/day) do the fat loss for you. Have your body comp done now and again in two weeks or so, and if you're gaining muscle or your muscle mass is staying about the same, it's ok to up the cardio if fat loss is your main priority. Keep getting your body comp done every 1-2 weeks though to monitor it...if you start losing muscle mass, it's probably a good idea to cut back on the cardio.

Also, keep the cardio to interval workouts instead of steady (i.e. 6mph on a treadmill for 25 min) to burn more fat...there are plenty of threads about HIIT cardio on here.

Top Bottom