Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body odor

redguru said:
Dehydration, you getting enough water?
Try drinking at least 1- 1 1/2 gallons of water a day this will help keep your whole body flushed out. I bet it will help the the B.O.

Use clippers on your underarm hair.

Longer the hair, the more bacteria are trapped there from sweat, causing greater odor.

the hair t hing is very true - my friend stinks ALL the time - even after showers - just never goes away

Yea Ill try shaving a bit. I have a bad sweating problem in my armpits. I could be stiing down after a shower and just sweat for no reason. Like soak a shirt. Im a bit over weight but it never happens in the summer i dont sweat when stiing around in the summer. My feet sweat too in the winter but not in the summer

muscelove said:
Yea Ill try shaving a bit. I have a bad sweating problem in my armpits. I could be stiing down after a shower and just sweat for no reason. Like soak a shirt. Im a bit over weight but it never happens in the summer i dont sweat when stiing around in the summer. My feet sweat too in the winter but not in the summer

Lose a lot of weight, drink tons of water (well, don't poison yourself...), eat bland foods, and pop a chlorophyl capsule a couple times a day. Do this for a month and I bet you see a big difference.

mitchum is the only one i have used that keeps the funk offin' the pitts.

Have upped my water intake and my odor is back to normal the way it used to be which I can live with. Never thought it would be water

muscelove said:
Body odor is becoming a serious problem. Its not just my armpits either, I get an odor no matter if i workout or not. I wear deodorant and it just blows right through it by the end of the day. This has recently started this winter. Someone told me it may becasue i have higher than normal levels of testosterone. (Im not on it or anything)

Darling,

It sounds to me that you are expecting too much from yourself. Bad childhood? Memories from that naughty uncle? Seriously, Darling, by the end of the day anyone smells not so fresh, except Freddie.

If you still think you have a problem, trim the hair under your arms. Another trick is to use a towelette (and I will not accept insertions of gay jokes here!) every once in a while in your day. My favorite deodorant is the crystal (http://www.thecrystal.com), and I find that the roll on works wonders.

Top Bottom