Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body odor

muscelove

Body odor is becoming a serious problem. Its not just my armpits either, I get an odor no matter if i workout or not. I wear deodorant and it just blows right through it by the end of the day. This has recently started this winter. Someone told me it may becasue i have higher than normal levels of testosterone. (Im not on it or anything)

umm bathe?

no seriously try deodarant with antiperspirant?

if not that use a bodywash thats scented. and where lots of cologne.

I never thought of dehydration. In the summer i drink a gallon + of water a day and rarely smell even though i sweat ALOT. I have been lacking on my water intake. Im gonna force myself to drink mopre water. Its just hard when its freezing out., im just not thirsty

what deodorant do you use? I found degree works the best for me, with others, by the end of the day I'm puttin off some funk

I use a few different ones both anti pers and doedorant. Arm and hammer anti persp and addidas deodorant. Think im gonna try a spray

Try 'Mitchum' brand. It is specifically for heavy sweaters.

Are you over weight? Did this just start happening out of the blue? You haven't changed anything? Eating garlic foods?
Maybe try some chlorophyl capsules/liquid a couple times a day.

chewyxrage said:
what deodorant do you use? I found degree works the best for me, with others, by the end of the day I'm puttin off some funk
degree is good shit , smells great to

Top Bottom