Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body is soft, cannot retain muscle - Please Help!!

rollovah

Hi there! I just turned 40 last week but I started to notice my body take a dive last year. I was on a cutting cycle, did great and get off by following every protocol in the book, everything was fine and then my body turned for the worse.

I am unable to lose weight and I have Hypothyroid, so I am on Euthyrox (T4). With that said, my entire body now is as soft as cotton. I cannot retain muscle although I am on a low dose TRT.

I have soft triceps no matter how hard I train, my side and lower chest looks are soft and fat giving the impression of female parts, my quads are soft and huge - no hardness or striations. Honestly my entire body is soft. And my waist is not slimming down at all. My diet is primarily all veggies for now just to flush out any toxins I have.

I am freaking out.

I have never looked this bad and I do not know how to reverse this. Should I stop taking T4? Are my cortisol levels high? Should I go on a Keto diet?

Please help! I am desperate!!

Most people who are over 40 have a sluggish thyroid, its due to lack of proper nutrients. That in turn affects all other hormone production in the body. What you need is proper supplementation to get things back in line, read the stick at the top of this forum "young and low T".

You all are terrific! Thank you for responding! I have done several types of bloodwork, I want to do something that actually shows what is off. Could any of you suggest a certain type of blood work? What am I looking for? What could I suggest to the doctor so that I could get it all done. As for Thyroid test, I really don't know how to gauge because the Doctors here are awful, they don't know how to interpret anything, the same goes for Estrogen. Am I to do an Estradiol Test? If so what am I looking for?

Many thanks!

Zyglamail
"What so many people also fail to realize is theres a direct correlation between optimal thyroid function and just about every other process in the body. Time and time again I see people complain of low T and when I ask about the thyroid they say "my doc said its fine"....bullshit! Fine for the doctor means you are not clinically hypo or hyper (ie you lab results are in range). But that does NOT mean its functioning optimally. Iodine (and essential nutritional partners) are what the body needs for optimal thyroid function."

From you sticky!! FAN FREAKIN TASTIC!! Yes I knew something was off! I was browsing through your sticky Young and Low T and I am quoting you directly on that. I have done several Thyroid tests and every Doc says that your levels are fine. Then why the F do I look like Spongebob Softpants?? And this is after a good PCT as followed on here while having a clean diet. I have had major gains from my cycles but after my last one, I've completely flattened out and Im a softie; I have not managed to regain a normal healthy look.

Now reading your sticky I've realized that I have to supplement with selenium and iodine together. I am currently on 100mcg Euthyrox and 25mcg Cytomel and I am still tired. I believe my adrenal glands are totally stressed out but again I do not know how to find this out.

By the way, have your written that extensive paper yet you had mentioned in there? If so please direct me there so I could read it! You have some incredible and highly informative, scientificly-backed proof provided.

Any other suggestions?

rollovah, sorry I have not compiled all my notes as of yet, its a lot of work :).

On a side note, the only time thyroid labs (T3, T4) have any real meaning is if you can put them into perspective by comparing them to past PERSONAL historical data. A simgle snapshot of what they are today means little without knowing what those levels where at when you felt good. For example I was chatting with another member who for some time has been getting labs done. He complained of all the normal hypothyroid symptoms but labs were in range so doc said he was fine. I asked if he had historical data and low and behold he did. His T3 number was something like a whole point lower now than it was before he was having his current problems. He went from middle of range to bottom of range which can make a huge difference in how we feel, sleep, retain mass, lose fat etc etc.

Blood flow level should be increase Intake item like wheatgrass for increase blood flow in body.
And if you ask for diet plan than I suggest Keto diet...

Keto will make you more soft and flat...eat clean carbs and do 30mins cardio after workouts. Add some mast to your test and you'll feel fuller. Get bloods and find out what's going on with thyroid.

Top Bottom