Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body detox??

semper03

This cycle of test and tren I had an extreme craving for greasy ass foods, sweets and carbonated drinks. I tried to fight it but it didn't go we'll and these past few weeks I've been destroying my body with bad shit. I don't feel too hot either, all this shit has taken its toll as you know it will do.

What I want to know is, is there a supp or something I can take to detox my body and get all this trash out of my body and detox a bit?

"Detox" is bullcrap. Fasting once every 4-6 weeks for a 24 hour period is fine, but all this detox mumbo jumbo is retarded.

Just start eating healthy. Tons of green veggies and whole grains, healthy fats and your body will become healthier.

You know why you feel like crap?

Tren, that's why. Stuff ain't for pussies, that's for sure.

The best detox is just clean eating. Up your water intake even higher than usual for a couple days, focus on clean foods and increase your fiber intake.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

"Detox" is bullcrap. Fasting once every 4-6 weeks for a 24 hour period is fine, but all this detox mumbo jumbo is retarded.

Just start eating healthy. Tons of green veggies and whole grains, healthy fats and your body will become healthier.

You know why you feel like crap?

Tren, that's why. Stuff ain't for pussies, that's for sure.

The tren isn't what's doing it. This is my 10th or so cycle with tren and I always feel amazing while on it but I've never had these type of cravings before. I'm drinking a gallon a day and am gonna try to push it to 1.5. I'm cleaning it up now. It's just this last week I failed miserably at dieting.

The tren isn't what's doing it. This is my 10th or so cycle with tren and I always feel amazing while on it but I've never had these type of cravings before. I'm drinking a gallon a day and am gonna try to push it to 1.5. I'm cleaning it up now. It's just this last week I failed miserably at dieting.

Anyways, there is no method to miraculously "detox" your body.

Besides, your body has a constant detox system called a liver, it works well, just don't make its job harder than it has to be and you'll be fine.

Unless you are tiny, a gallon isnt enough. I drink a gallon when not running anything and when I took Var could feel that it wasnt enough and had to up it. 1.5 would be a minimum on somethimg like tren.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

here is the thing with tren. your blood sugar drops on the stuff. the cravings you are having is your body telling your brain you need sugar. next time grab a gallon of apple juice and some glycogen pills.. when you start feeling your blood sugar dropping then get it back up. as simple as that.

you never noticed it before probably because you were younger and also you could of used poor quality tren. good quality tren will act like insulin in the body and cripple your blood sugar.

as for the detox lots of water and i suggest lots of fresh citrus juice/watermelon before bed... whoever said green tea is a genius as well. but you will need non caffeinated green tea or detox tea.. you will be pissing all night but oh well

buffguys is partially right its not gonna solve your issues totally as you were eating shitty, but that strategy will cleanse you out and you will wake up flatter and feeling better

I remember I always had dry mouth and dehydration on beastdrol of all things. Had to drink about 1 gallon additional water per day to not feel dehydrated.

Top Bottom