Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Trenobolone Experience by Needtogetaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

Trenbolone is a classified schedule III drug in the United States; which means that it is illegal. It is from the 19-nor family of anabolic steroids just as deca is. The 19-nor stands for the fact that the testosterone molecule was changed at the 19th position to make it into the new and more potent compound. It was originally an anabolic androgic steroid developed and used by veterinarians on livestock to increase muscle growth and appetite and later would make its way to the chemical athlete’s world. The farmers clearly knew that these anabolics were the key to bigger and better breeds, allowing for faster income as well. On the average farmers sell cattle that have less than 28% EBF, they will not exhibit enough finish to reach a USDA quality grade of low choice. The majority of cattle need to have at least 28.5-29.5% EBF in order to grade to their genetic potential.

Therefore, all these factors need to be taken into consideration when choosing an effective implant (Trennobolone acetate) strategy which include feed costs, animal costs, quality grade, genetics, economic advantages of weight (live & carcass), production goals, and carcass goals. There are trade-offs to all the above and implants can help you achieve your goals and benefit you economically in all circumstances.

The chart from this link (http://www.depts.ttu.edu/afs/implantdb/dbhome/Revalor Tech Bulletin 12.pdf) displays that cattle had the fastest rate of growth while on Finaflex pellets with the least amount of money spent as well. Now if you are a farmer chances are you are going to tell yourself, I am going to take this option instead of the old fashion grass fed way. The study also noted that when taking Tren with estradiol, the weight gain was more proficient. Of course bodybuilders don’t want to take estradiol, but taking tesostosterone will allow for aromatization which in turn will increase the body’s estradiol production leading to more muscle gain. This one of the reasons why the Test-Tren stack is so popular besides the fact that testosterone helps the impaired libido from Tren.

Read the rest here
The Trenobolone Experience by Needtogetaas - Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

I agree Tren was made to put massive slabs of meat on cattle which resulted in more $$$ for the farmers.

It's definetely not a beginners drug,so unless you can moo like a cow and stand the pain from an impact Gun , Stay away.........OK so i was kidding on the last part!

On my 2nd run w/ tren. Its an insanely strong roid. I don't get the cough but I don't get much sleep on it and mild nite sweats. I'm a week in and already recomping. I've got forma and it takes care of the gyno issues. Any ideas on the temper flare ups tho? I'm an extremely calm juicer and usually nicer on cycle, but this stuff is different. I haven't lost my shit or anything but its definitely a different beast to control.

I also have the strange urge to graze.....;-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

I agree Tren was made to put massive slabs of meat on cattle which resulted in more $$$ for the farmers.

It's definetely not a beginners drug,so unless you can moo like a cow and stand the pain from an impact Gun , Stay away.........OK so i was kidding on the last part!

Radar you are the shit man. Always been one of the best here. :artist:

I love tren and I run it from time to time however you have to know when to cut back due to the sides and you cannot run it all the time..

God made man
Man made tren
Tren made Gods

That's really all you need to know about it.

Tren is def only for the experienced users. Shit is amazing but must be ran correctly!

90 % of the people that have problems from it , run to much at one time. You should start at at 50 to 75 EOD and work from there , depending on your side effects, which include night sweats,sleeplessness,decreased appetite, and increased aggression..

90 % of the people that have problems from it , run to much at one time. You should start at at 50 to 75 EOD and work from there , depending on your side effects, which include night sweats,sleeplessness,decreased appetite, and increased aggression..

Exactly bro!

On my 2nd run w/ tren. Its an insanely strong roid. I don't get the cough but I don't get much sleep on it and mild nite sweats. I'm a week in and already recomping. I've got forma and it takes care of the gyno issues. Any ideas on the temper flare ups tho? I'm an extremely calm juicer and usually nicer on cycle, but this stuff is different. I haven't lost my shit or anything but its definitely a different beast to control.

I also have the strange urge to graze.....;-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness
Killing and eating everything in site lol. This is the short version of a tren article. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom